• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Pre-Ban FN FAL 21" Paratrooper Belgium 50.64

Seadweller

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Preban Belgian made Fabrique Nationale FN FAL paratrooper 50.64 in great condition. This is not a copy or a parts gun. This is an original FN FAL Paratrooper with Original Import Papers. This is your chance to own an original "Right arm of the free world", not a copy or something built from surplus parts. This is a Metric pattern rifle and uses metric pattern magazines and parts that are readily available from a variety of sources. With its 21 inch barrel and side folding stock, this rifle is a lot more portable while giving up nothing in power or accuracy.
All Taxes and Transfer Fees Included $3,895

Pictures: FN.jpgFN 308.jpgFN fold.jpgFN fold 308.jpgFN bipod.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom