• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pre Ban Glock 21 Mags

You can get basepad extensions for the 13rnd prebans. I think they add 3rnds.

After a year or so you''ll be glad you only have 13rd Mags. Everyone and their brother loved to shoot my Kriss. I'd say I put about 2,000 rounds through it, add in everyone else and and it probably fired at least 7,000 rounds. I paid for most of those rounds. It was a blast to shoot. I think I paid $1,795.00 At Four Seasons. I got the last one of Carl's first batch of 10. I put it on consignment up @ Bob's the week after Sandyhook. Can you believe I got $2,350.00. Just because it took Glock mags, didn't mean you didn't have to clean it, and it sucked to clean. The rails would get all gunked up, used a lot of Q-Tips.

In Mass "Hi-Capacity" on your LTC mean as high as you want to go as long as they are pre ban.

Remember with the KRISS Super V - it only works on fully metal lined mags.
NOT U Notch.

To be legal in Mass they must be pre ban (pre Sept 13, 1994).

Only those mags have low caliber markings.

The KRISS Super V also works wonders through a Glock 21.

BTW - I have a ton for sale...

WTS - Glock PreBan Pre Ban Mags: Brand New G21 G20 PICS!!! PRICE DROP!!!

In Mass "Hi-Capacity" on your LTC mean as high as you want to go as long as they are pre ban.

Remember with the KRISS Super V - it only works on fully metal lined mags.
NOT U Notch.

To be legal in Mass they must be pre ban (pre Sept 13, 1994).

Only those mags have low caliber markings.

The KRISS Super V also works wonders through a Glock 21.

BTW - I have a ton for sale...

WTS - Glock PreBan Pre Ban Mags: Brand New G21 G20 PICS!!! PRICE DROP!!!

You have pre ban .45 that work with a Super V? Metal lined? Will they work with the Kriss magazine extension?

You have pre ban .45 that work with a Super V? Metal lined? Will they work with the Kriss magazine extension?

He does...and they will. He included the link to his WTS ad in his post. The metal lined mags are the ones you need (don't bother with the ones with the small extensions on them...you'd be pulling those anyway).

We just had a member here offer up (5) 13-rounder pre-bans in excellent condition for $40/ea if you bought the lot.
I came this >< close to getting them. Someone beat me to them...

We just had a member here offer up (5) 13-rounder pre-bans in excellent condition for $40/ea if you bought the lot.
I came this >< close to getting them. Someone beat me to them...
That's a solid price. People really need to stop paying $80 for freakin' magazines, that's highway robbery.

Yup. Just need to file a bit of a bevel inside the donor mag's tube at the bottom, to allow the follower a smooth transition.

ETA. I picked up some new pban mags for $60 each. And I didn't have to travel to get them.

Agreed...love NES but there are other forums that have pre ban mags posted up from time to time. You have to be quick about things though or other MA people or folks who resell on Gunbroker snatch them up.

Preban glock square notch on my vector sbr. Runs great.

original-bed9000e4b85270958588c8895d7cea7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom