• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS PRE BAN Norinco MAK 90 w/ optic rail dust cover

Mogar20

NES Member

Description :
Up for consideration is a Norinco MAK 90 dressed in the classic wood furniture and battlefield pickup Romanian pistol grip. It is equipped with a picatinny rail dust cover to easily mount an optic of your choice. As an option, the buyer can opt for a traditional dust cover if requested.

Accessories :
Will come with a pre ban Romanian 30 round magazine and a genuine Russian AK sling.

Selling Terms : NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES

Price :
$1,600 (again not looking for trades, just cash)

Contact Information:
call/text: 339-223-1628

Pictures:

7E2F9433-71C2-4D8B-B1AC-BF4E4D96718E.jpeg

654E9DAC-7D7E-409C-8B09-D9CB7590C540.jpeg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom