• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Preban AR-15 Olympic Arms SGW Car-AR .300 Blackout 16in Rifle for sale/ Price Drop AGAIN!

Bud R

NES Member

Description : What a Pre-ban should be! Pre 94 Olympic Arms SGW lower, professionally cerakoted FDE/Black in 300 Blackout ,
upper is pristine, appears unfired, 16 inch barrel, (not pinned and welded so ready for the muzzle device
of your choice, being a pre-ban and all), 4 position stock, Troy vertical grip, a brand new flat top upper just waiting for your choice of
optics/red dot and sights and you are good to go. Small Pin so if 300 Blackout is not your thing you can always grab a 5.56
upper and swap it out to whatever you'd like!
If you would rather have this in 5.56 I do have a another upper that we can swap it out with. This PRE-BAN is a really nice build and it's a pre-ban, NOT a Pre-Healey!!
Asking 2600 2400 $2350 !! No trades at this time please, (Unless you have Uncle Mike's Half Faced Blades Tomahawk :cool:!!!)
but feel free to make a REASONABLE offer. This AR is in "as new" condition.
Meet at my FFL and we will split the cost.

Accessories : What you see is what you get

Selling Terms : Cash please

Price : Asking $2600 $2400 $2350 $$ 2349.00!!!! Feel free to make an offer, this weapon is immaculate!!

Contact Information: Contact me here or at [email protected] or if text is easier 978-270-0209

Pictures:
300blackout.jpg
300bo2.jpg
300bo3.jpg
300bo4.jpg
(optional)

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom