Precision Armament Werks, Franklin MA

My fiance and I just picked up a pair of ARs there tonight. Now I have my preban and she has a lightweight. :)

They go well with all the Magpul parts I have gotten from there too.

The staff goes out of their way to help and find what you are looking for.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

I finally stopped in since I drive by this exit everyday commuting to work. The guys were great and very friendly and welcoming.

Chris and Greg know their stuff and will talk about anything. Nice Mille...BTW

Good selection of fun stuff too.

I just picked up my Magpul XTM rail covers, they were nice enough to order for me. They seem to be building up a very ample stock of all things Magpul.

IMG_1376.jpg

I stopped in PAW for the second time today and picked up a nice Hex receiver Mosin Nagant. I cant say enough good things about the shop. Chris and Greg will go above and beyond to help you in any way they can. Greg literally got on his hands and knees to crack open a wood ammo crate for me.
Small shop, but great inventory and their service cannot be beat, and from what I gather, if they dont have what you're looking for on the shelf, they will order it for you.

You won't be disappointed.

Work has me up in Mansfield this week, so I figured I would take the ride up to PAW with a buddy of mine before heading home today. Greg and Chris are great, and keep a great selection in the store. If you are looking for Magpul goodies, they have it. They also had a lot of the other parts you would need to build an AR like stock kits to install the Magpul bodies on. I needed a few preban Glock 9mm mags and they had plenty, along with what seemed to be every other caliber.

Greg mentioned they are planning to redo the shop with a new layout, should be awesome. Go in and check them out, definitely worth the ride.

Stopped by tonight, nice little shop, lots of tactical goodies. Got some pre-pan G3 mags and primers. Going to start an AR build, will be back to get all of the goodies from these guys. Stop in and help a new gun store, do your part to stimulate the economy.

Serious hardware at Precision Armament Werks

Last week I made my way over to check out Precision Armament Werks and I've got to say that I was very impressed. When I walked in I discovered a bright and clean little shop, with the walls lined with a solid collection of high quality current-stock products. While they had a range of firearms and accessories on hand, their passion seemed to lie in high-end modern firearms - if its tactical or generally high performance they seem to have it on hand or be able to source it quickly. What really sold me however was the knowledge level of the staff. The owner was there when I arrived (Greg - NES member: fooped), and he was professional and imminently knowledgeable. Navigating the various options available when building an AR is complex enough, then that much worse when Mass law is added to the mix. Having a guide like Greg that I could trust made me confident that I was building my dream AR. Highly recommended.

I have to agree with what you just said. I've been popping in and out since they opened and they've become my favorite shop. Very knowledgable staff and very friendly too.

Bought a Remington 700 cdl from these guys. It's a nice shop. Saw some good prices on some used guns, and had a nice inventory of new stuff. Magpul stuff everywhere.

Bought a Remington 700 cdl from these guys. It's a nice shop. Saw some good prices on some used guns, and had a nice inventory of new stuff. Magpul stuff everywhere.

That was a nice looking gun. Glad my wife wasnt there today.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

Had another great experience at PAW Saturday. Got caught in a bit of traffic leaving the Cape so I was running late, called the shop and Greg said not to worry, he'd stay. He stayed open 30 minutes beyond closing and at no point did he rush me while I decided what I wanted. Plus, he had cupcakes!

If you're looking for Magpul accessories, preban AR/Glock mags, AR's/Glocks to put those mags in, or a veritable buffet of cool stuff and things(and who doesn't want cool stuff and things), PAW is a great place to go.

Just noticed the existence of this shop in the group buy thread for the C.A.T. M4 bolt cleaning tool and stopped in tonight. Hands down my most pleasant customer service in any shop I've been in (intentional lack of specificity there--not just best service in any gun shop I've been to in Mass, but the most notably positive sales/service experience I've had for anything, anywhere). Bravo!

Greg and Chris were welcoming, patient with my new-to-black-rifles questions, eminently knowledgeable, an all but literally bent over backwards to be of assistance in every conceivable way. Greg disassembled an AR bolt and showed every function of the C.A.T tool when I simply asked if he had any on hand. Chris did on-the-fly web searches to address some of my most obscure questions.

I was particularly impressed by their scrupulous ethics and genuine concern for the customer. The very concept of a shop's staff spending hours taking apart each "pre-ban" mag in their extensive inventory to actually confirm that each one is actually, provably, and unequivocally pre-ban is refreshing to say the least.

I will certainly be back to tart up the new (well pre-ban new to me) AR with all manner of Magpul goodies they have in stock at great prices.

TL;DR: Great, trustworthy guys running a gem of a well-stocked, friendly shop. Wouldn't hesi ate to recommend or return. A+++

Picked up my CAT tool on Saturday. Had an opportunity to say hi to the Greg and the gang. A nice neat store, with a nice supply of goodies. If you're near Franklin, then by all means, go out to see them.

And thanks guys for doing the grunt work on this group buy. :)

Went there for the first time last night. Very positive experience. Got some magpul anti tilt followers and and 5.56 NATO ammo. Will be back. Nice, friendly and knowledgable people.

Stopped in after work today. Really good shop, awesome selection of pre ban mags, they had 2 G21 13 rounders....only one left. Tons of 30 round AR mags. Guns, great selection of Glocks and some interesting long guns.

Overall, highly encourage others in the area to stop in, cool stuff, cool dudes.... I'll be back.

Just picked up my AR Tool today at the shop. First time visit and was impressed. Spent good 45 min looking around and chatting with the guys. Nice shop, clean well organized and friendly staff. nice variety of magpul items. Will certainly return in the future.

Stopped in last week. Found them to be friendly enough. Bought a preban glock magazine, found it to be overpriced and only semi functional. But at least they had it. I don't understand needing to be buzzed in... Can't see myself going back. No 357 sig ammo either.

Stopped in last week. Found them to be friendly enough. Bought a preban glock magazine, found it to be overpriced and only semi functional. But at least they had it. I don't understand needing to be buzzed in... Can't see myself going back. No 357 sig ammo either.

Please bring the mag back right away if it's not working to your satisfaction. We're 100% committed to customer satisfaction. As for the buzzer, that's our standard operating proceedure. We're also happy to order you any ammo you'd like.

I live in Franklin and it's nice to have a gun shop in town. Great selection of stuff! Greg's got a ton of Glocks and Magpul stuff. Bought a ton of stuff for my first AR-15 build there. Greg was super helpful in the assembly process and if he didn't have the part in stock he ordered it for me. The prices at the shop are very reasonable and he get's new stuff in all of the time. Also he has some of the best prices around at the moment for ammo like .223.

My son and I have been in a few times to speak with Greg on my sons AR build, every time we went in we came away with a few great ideas and of course the parts my son needed for his AR build. Greg has gone above and beyond in customer service on our last visit, by digging through his back room and finding a stock for my son, at a very affordable price. I have also found their pricing to be a lot more competitive than driving to Woburn if your looking for a Glock.

Gun Shop Review

I went to precision armament werks in Franklin MA about a month ago for some help with my AR build project. I would give them an A+ for customer service. They were extremely helpful catering to my needs and wants they did not try to push and sell me on a bunch of junk. Iv been to shops where I have spent 5 times as much money and they treat you like dirt this was a nice change of pace.They kept the shop open passed closing time and also fixed up a friend of mines glock while he waited for my sale to be rung up and he wasn't charged an arm and a leg. Very knowledgeable and professional. They had a great selection of magpull product as well.

Stopped by the other night. Greg and John were more than helpful. I am just starting to look at handguns and they were more then happy to let me handle several that they had onhand and even offered to get one in that I was interested in looking at that they currently did not have in stock. I definitely will be back when I am ready to make a purchase (or two).

UPDATE: I never heard back from them about the gun...maybe they never got one. Stopped back a few times and found that their prices were ridiculous. I understand that with the shortage, seller is in charge..but seriously...$300 for a USED BCG... $150 for a LPK? I still maintain that they are friendly and helpful...but, I just can't actually afford to buy anything from them.

Last edited:
Picked up some goodies there on Tuesday night. Greg was personable as always, and we chatted for a while. He's got lots of hard to find stuff. If you haven't been there yet, you should swing by.

My first experience with Precision Armament Werks was while attending the Holbrook Sportsman Club - Gun Show. Got to meet Greg there. I was very impressed with the amount of time he spent with me, to help me completely trick out my new AR-15 lower build.

It's was extremely nice to have that level of customer service, and with Greg's attention to detail was an added plus. I was able to get 95% of all the parts to complete my lower receiver, right at the show. The one part he sold out of before I arrived, he will have at his shop by next weekend.

Which now gives me a great excuse to check out his shop. My first experience was a very positive one. Looking forward to seeing the shop and talk about an Left Hand Upper for my newly built Lower...

Would definitely attend the Holbrook show again !!!

Back
Top Bottom