Precision Reloading...

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Headed to Mitchell SD day after tomorrow...Precision Reloading is from there...anyone have any experience with them? I was thinking about checking them out...

Not since the fella in Stafford Springs, CT sold to the fella in South Dakota.
Make sure you stop in and check out the Corn Palace!

I ordered often from the CT operation; great to pick up and save shipping and hazmat expenses.

Good place to do business with in my experience, I've order some parts from there in the past and things have always shipped quickly and accurately.

we went by Cabelas and the corn palace in MItchell today but not much to see in either place...they were changing out the corn on the palace so it wasn't real "pretty" and not alot going on inside...I thought the Cabelas was smaller then the one in Scarborough but then, last week, we were at the one in Hamburg PA which makes both of them look like a convenience store. I did have a good conversation with a couple of guys behind the gun counter. They were talking about some of the laws we have to live by in New England. I had to set him straight on a few...he was of the opinion that all New England is like Mass...nope sorry...I am from NH and SD and NH laws are about identical...

I didn't get over the Precision Reloadcing place as they are basically a mail order place per an email I got back from them. They said I was welcome to stop by but I passed on it.

Back
Top Bottom