• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Precision Rifle Match (PRS Style) - Granby Bow & Gun Club Sept. 24, 2016

NickW

NES Member
The Granby Bow & Gun Club, Precision Rifle League (85 Chicopee St., Granby, MA) will be hosting a precision rifle match on Saturday September 24, 2016. I apologize for the late match notice. Check in is at 8:30am and shooting starts at 9:30am. Please pass this email on to anyone you think may want to shoot or anyone who wants to be added to our precision rifle league email list. This is our second PR match and our first match was very well received. Stage pics from the last match can be seen on our Granby Bow and Gun Club Precision Rifle League fb page and our Granby Bow and Gun Club fb page.

We will be offering 7-8 challenging PRS type stages. Target engagements may be from 25-1025 yards. Each stage will be worth 100 points. Round count will be approx. 80 rounds, but suggest you bring more. The match is limited to the first 20 paid shooters. The match fee is $40.00 and is non-refundable unless we cancel the match.

If you are interested in competing, please email me at [email protected] indicating that you would like to shoot. After I respond indicating you are in the match, you can send the match payment through paypal. Please use the paypal email address [email protected] for the match fee payment. Match fee payment is expected within 48 hours of being told you are in the match, unless other arrangements are made with me.

We will keep a wait list if we get more than 20 shooters.

Hit me with any questions. Hope to see you at the match.

Thanks for your interest and support.

Nick-

Back
Top Bottom