Precision Rifle training instructor recommendation

JJC

NES Member
I'm looking for individual instruction for precision rifle shooting in the Sudbury/Concord/Acton area. Yes, I looked at the GOAL listings and found nothing. Ridgeline and Sig are both sold out. Another baby is on the way and the wife is giving me the opportunity to have some fun before baby arrives. I thought the NES braintrust would have some suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Well now I feel dumb. I would default say generic but if I showed aptitude then the discipline.
Well, what I mean is this: PRS (Precision Rifle Something) is a specific shooting discipline/sport where you shoot at steel while hanging upside down from a step ladder. I'm not in that game, so can't direct you to any coach or clinic.

Generic Precision Rifle shooting is pure marksmanship at its most basic. Go to Reading R&P website, see what they offer, attend any clinic they offer. Any skills you learn there will apply to ALL rifle shooting.

I'm looking for individual instruction for precision rifle shooting in the Sudbury/Concord/Acton area. Yes, I looked at the GOAL listings and found nothing. Ridgeline and Sig are both sold out. Another baby is on the way and the wife is giving me the opportunity to have some fun before baby arrives. I thought the NES braintrust would have some suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Do an Appleseed event in 22LR.

You'll gain a huge amount from that and it's very inexpensive. All transferable to the more advanced (and more pricey) training.

Back
Top Bottom