• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pregnant women stabbed while husband watches unable to do anything

You have got to be kidding me...such a blatant disregard for life. I hope hubby comes back to see his daughter before showing that young bag of excrement the meaning of pain and loss. Yes, I am advocating for a violent resolution to this. Putting him in jail is the easy way out. Maybe that's anger talking but what a spineless coward this fella is...sneak attacking a pregnant lady. Does it get much lower? I suppose it could, but ...damn.

THIS is the reason for arming oneself. No whistle, spray or 911 call could have stopped this..only roscoe and she didn't have access to one.

There are not words to describe what I'd do to that walking piece of trash....but I can assure you that he wouldn't be walking anymore. This is a case in which the earth should be rid of the scumbag. Sure, put him on trial, I'm sure it will be short, give no appeals, and then just off him. There is no redemption, and he will never be a contributing member of society, only a detractor from it.

here's what I think happened: Boyfriend's away on Active duty, she cheats on him bangs another dood, hell maybe she was even leading this guy on in an affair because she was lonely but she gets pregnant. Boyfriend who is away either doesn't know it's not his, or doesn't care that it's not. Either way father of child is outraged when she tells him she's keeping the kid and not choosing him over her BF who is away, and dood decides to get revenge.

Here's what makes this theory plausible for me:

1. they do not reveal who the father is in the article
2. stabbing someone is a very personal emotional act, would this guy be *this* outraged because she didn't pay him some money?

This doesn't make any sense, though I am not excusing what this guy did.

Last edited:
here's what I think happened: Boyfriend's away on Active duty, she cheats on him bangs another dood, hell maybe she was even leading this guy on in an affair because she was lonely but she gets pregnant. Boyfriend who is away either doesn't know it's not his, or doesn't care that it's not. Either way father of child is outraged when she tells him she's keeping the kid and not choosing him over her BF who is away, and dood decides to get revenge.

Here's what makes this theory plausible for me:

1. they do not reveal who the father is in the article
2. stabbing someone is a very personal emotional act, would this guy be *this* outraged because she didn't pay him some money?

This doesn't make any sense, though I am not excusing what this guy did.

It's true that the article doesn't mention who the father is, but it does refer to the soldier on duty as the husband, and not a boyfriend. The husband also replied that it was his wife on FB.

In any event, the 19-year-old attacker should end up in prison where the inmates will take very good care of someone that came close to murdering a pregnant woman.

Thankfully the wife and child are actually alive (and the wife is recovering). Sucks that she lost an eye in the attack, but got to give the husband props for doing what he did, and her for being able to call 911 after the attack.

IMO, it doesn't matter why she was attacked (if not what was reported). Moss hid until she got home, then attacked a pregnant woman. IF she, or the child, had died in the attack, I'd want him strung up by his balls and then stabbed by the husband until dead (hopefully not a quick death). Or maybe tied to a spit and slow roasted over hot coals for a few days (until dead). As it stands, Moss needs to go through what his victims went through, times ten (at least).

It would be interesting to know how much Moss owed Rachel. I do hate how everything is "allegedly" for what Moss did...

Some people just need to be taken out back and be put down like a sick horse

A sick animal deserve mercy, things like this do not. I would feed him his own flesh. Start by peeling great chunks of his skin off then spraying the bear spot with vinegar while his skin crisps in a deep fryer. He would get one his eyes raw as a amuse bouche, then the skin as an app, his braised genitalia would be the entree.

Back
Top Bottom