Prepare for the 2024 election EARLY

We need to start preparing for the 2024 presidential election now.

All Patriots, please figure out what you need to do to volunteer at your local town hall to get involved in the election process. We need Patriots overseeing this process to ensure that there is no funny business going on in 2024.

I am going to my town hall on Monday to find out how I can volunteer to collect ballots. I plan on recording this entire process. If I see anything unusual it will get reported and shared on youtube for the world to see. We can't allow what happened in 2020 to happen again. We all need to take action to save our Republic.

All Patriots, please figure out what you need to do to volunteer at your local town hall to get involved in the election process. We need Patriots overseeing this process to ensure that there is no funny business going on in 2024.

I am going to my town hall on Monday to find out how I can volunteer to collect ballots. I plan on recording this entire process. If I see anything unusual it will get reported and shared on youtube for the world to see. We can't allow what happened in 2020 to happen again. We all need to take action to save our Republic.
Are you a 1st amendment auditor that I see on Youtube?

The next election has already been determined, we just have not been notified of the results yet

Last edited:
I appreciate a healthy dose of skepticism. I appreciate your defeatist attitudes. But the more patriots who are actively volunteering at the poles, recording on their cell phones what is happening, posting that content on youtube, the harder it is for them to deny their lies. Let's make it more difficult for them to steal the election. I plan on being a thorn in their side every step of the way.

Also, Obama is holding a meeting tomorrow with Holder. You should join from a burner phone (not your real phone) if you can. Record it and put it on youtube:

AOTL logo

Our grassroots movement has been leading the fight for progress for more than a decade now. But we are seeing unprecedented attacks on the right to vote. We need to strengthen our democracy so we can keep making progress on so many issues we care about -- from climate change to health care.

On Monday, June 21 at 12:45pm ET, President Obama and Attorney General Holder are hosting a tele-town hall to talk with supporters like you about passing the For the People Act and the next steps in the fight for fair maps.

You don't want to miss this event. Sign up here to reserve your spot at President Obama's tele-town hall with A.G. Holder on Monday, June 21 at 12:45pm ET.

[TR]
[TD]

REGISTER

[/TD]
[/TR]​

The reforms in the For the People Act will help protect the vote and build on the legacy of generations who fought to expand that right. Importantly, this bill will also ban partisan gerrymandering at the congressional level.

The fight to end gerrymandering is heating up -- that’s why President Obama and A.G. Holder are committed to engaging as many people as possible in the redistricting process.

Now that the map drawing process has begun, President Obama has warned that “We must be prepared to hold partisan politicians accountable if they attempt to gerrymander the next decade of maps.”

Join President Obama and A.G. Holder on Monday, June 21 at 12:45pm ET for a tele-town hall and learn more about the path to fair electoral maps, and how you can get involved in the fight to save our democracy.

-- Mallory

problem is it's the locals who control the elections for President. We need to work on the local levels to have good people in place - judges, auditors, congressmen and senators. Also need to influence the schools - this is school board and selectmen elections, etc. The Dems have been working this angle for decades. If all you do is focus every four years on who is president you are too late to the fight. Did you not see what happened even when Trump was President, how the swamp that's been breeding for 40+ years kept him from accomplishing much?

Sorry, just can’t vote anymore.
There comes a point in time where if you pour enough dye into a glass of water that it becomes saturated and changes color. The change is irreversible until you add fresh water.

The Presidential election isn't the endgame for changing the course the nation is headed, we saw with Trump it doesn't matter who is put in, the Swamp is like an Ameba that contorts itself to escape and live another day. The change has to come from the younger generation and unfortunately after 8 years of Obama and now Anti-White CRT curricula being taught it's going to be a difficult thing to overturn, most of all in the Northeast where the corrupt government unions have total control over the schools.

People have to take time during the week to turn the TV off, turn the ball games off, cancel the dinner dates, range trips, and all other entertainment distractions and get to the town halls, school board meetings and put a stop to the indoctrination.

Pretty much an impossible task around here, so I can't help buy agree with you to some extent. Outside of New Hampshire and maybe Maine, there's zero reason to vote.

Back
Top Bottom