• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

president trump on gun control

Someone send the ****in guy a link to join NES. that would be awesome to see in the NES sticker spotted thread, YUUUUUGE 747 at La Guardia around 1500.

You never know, he's a big social media guy.
Wouldn't that be a freeking hoot.
I believe his son is on that 2A committee he formed as well, maybe someone with twitter can send him an invite.

Extra gravey please!!!

Oh boy..... wouldn't it be great? Carry in every state? No restrictions on what we can buy or own? Carry on bases and recruiting offices? Standard capacity magazines?

Colts and Kimbers, Colts and Kimbers.... meatloaf sandwich...

- - - Updated - - -

And don't let your meat loaf. [smile]

cYanmPn.gif

liberals will be panicked that it will be the wild west if we have national right to carry. Then crime will plummet nationwide and they'll be scratching their asses trying to figure it out.

liberals will be panicked that it will be the wild west if we have national right to carry. Then crime will plummet nationwide and they'll be scratching their asses trying to figure it out.

I wouldn't complain about having that kind of capability nationally (if it was done right) but I don't believe it would have a
drastic effect on violent crime connected with the primary source (eg gangbangers shooting each other) but it may have other net effects in terms of deterrence. Even with national CCW the carry rate will still be VERY small. NES and other gun boards are kind of a self selecting anomaly. We're biased because a shitload of us carry- but even among other gun owners, the % of gun owners who carry loaded handguns by personal choice on at least a monthly basis (not as a result of security, le jobs) isn't that great, not even in gun friendly states.

-Mike

It also wouldn't surprise me to find more states using binding signage as a way to discourage people from carrying.

I wouldn't complain about having that kind of capability nationally (if it was done right) but I don't believe it would have a
drastic effect on violent crime connected with the primary source (eg gangbangers shooting each other) but it may have other net effects in terms of deterrence. Even with national CCW the carry rate will still be VERY small. NES and other gun boards are kind of a self selecting anomaly. We're biased because a shitload of us carry- but even among other gun owners, the % of gun owners who carry loaded handguns by personal choice on at least a monthly basis (not as a result of security, le jobs) isn't that great, not even in gun friendly states.

-Mike

It also wouldn't surprise me to find more states using binding signage as a way to discourage people from carrying.

If national CCW ever passed in some format or another, the anti gun states would make their laws so convoluted and painful that it would make them difficult for laypersons to follow. I can see them writing in all kinds of horseshit into their laws. They will do the "bend but not break" stuff on lawful carriers. For example I can easily see where NY or NJ detains a carrier for a few hours to "check the validity of their license" and some guy's wife is sitting in the lobby of the PD with smoke coming out of her ears, that dude's never carrying a gun in NJ or NY ever again even if he didn't get arrested. It's still better than felonies, obviously. I just think that it's going to potentially have the side effect of making things worse for resident gun owners in these shithole states. Then again since in some cases mostly elites have these permits (like in NJ and NY) they might not end up doing that....

-Mike

How much damage can/will Kerry's action do before Trump officially takes over?

If U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has his way the United Nations will be able to say if Americans are allowed to have their Second Amendment rights. He signed an anti-gun treaty with the United Nations that the U.S. Senate has already said it is against.The treaty Kerry signed without authorization from the Senate would create an un-Constitutional registry of all US gun buyers and would lead to the UN controlling American’s gun rights.
Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday signed a controversial U.N. treaty on arms regulation, riling U.S. lawmakers who vow the Senate will not ratify the agreement.
As he signed the document, Kerry called the treaty a “significant step” in addressing illegal gun sales, while claiming it would also protect gun rights.
“This is about keeping weapons out of the hands of terrorists and rogue actors. This is about reducing the risk of international transfers of conventional arms that will be used to carry out the world’s worst crimes. This is about keeping Americans safe and keeping America strong,” he said. “This treaty will not diminish anyone’s freedom. In fact, the treaty recognizes the freedom of both individuals and states to obtain, possess, and use arms for legitimate purposes.”

U.S. lawmakers, though, have long claimed the treaty could lead to new gun control measures. They note the U.S. Senate has final say on whether to approve the agreement.
Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., in a letter to President Obama, urged his administration not to take any action to implement the treaty without the consent of the Senate.
He claimed the treaty raises “fundamental issues” concerning “individual rights protected by the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.”
The National Rifle Association blasted the plan, claiming it would impose an “invasive registration scheme” by requiring importing countries to give exporting countries information on “end users.”
“The Obama administration is once again demonstrating its contempt for our fundamental, individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms,” Chris Cox, executive director of the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action, said in a statement. “These are blatant attacks on the constitutional rights and liberties of every law-abiding American. The NRA will continue to fight this assault on our fundamental freedom.”
Once again Obama’s regime tries to end the Second Amendment by stealth.
Source: While Everyone Was DISTRACTED Over THE ELECTION, JOHN KERRY JUST SIGNED UN GUN BAN TREATY
https://therealstrategy.com/everyon...igned-un-gun-ban-treaty/#.WCfObJc3t3e.twitter

https://therealstrategy.com/everyon...igned-un-gun-ban-treaty/#.WCfObJc3t3e.twitter

It is simple.

1) Only Congress can do treaties, and I have a feeling with Reps holding all 3 branches, even by a small margin, not a time to rock the boat.

2) Kerry's actions should be treated as an act of treason, attempting to usurp the Constitution and the Sovereignty of the United States, and prosecuted to the fullest extent and by this I mean to swing.

I think this was also 2013... but I am still for my comments including charging Kerry with Treason

Last edited:

You need to do your research before cut and pasting bullshit at face value- This is the same rap the gun grabbers do. This story goes back to 2013 and has been conveniently edited to incite you while offering a total incorrect premise of what happened.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/25/kerry-signs-un-arms-treaty-senators-threaten-to-block-it.

The UN small arms treaty only effects arms sales between nations, and honestly, given fast and furious the government wouldn't have a leg to stand on for firearms sales to foreign powers. Dont believe me? That's cool, go read the treaty, I've read it a few times digging for how they report the numbers for small arms across the globe to refute the bullshit US has half the worlds guns or whatever statistic.

You need to do your research before cut and pasting bullshit at face value- This is the same rap the gun grabbers do. This story goes back to 2013 and has been conveniently edited to incite you while offering a total incorrect premise of what happened.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/25/kerry-signs-un-arms-treaty-senators-threaten-to-block-it.

The UN small arms treaty only effects arms sales between nations, and honestly, given fast and furious the government wouldn't have a leg to stand on for firearms sales to foreign powers. Dont believe me? That's cool, go read the treaty, I've read it a few times digging for how they report the numbers for small arms across the globe to refute the bullshit US has half the worlds guns or whatever statistic.

Man, that tapped my inner white knight. Thought he was dead. Be nice.

Back
Top Bottom