• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Private sales to minors?

I don't know where that 17 year old came up with the AR-15 he used to defend himself with when he was attacked by ANTIFA & Friends, but when the civil lawsuits start, you can bet the farm that the owner or previous owner is going to be named in the suit, and legal or not, right or wrong, they are going to go bankrupt defending themselves.

And by all indications that CHILD was pretty well trained in the use of firearms.

The question is, if you have a parent or parents, or even Grandparents, why don't you approach them to purchase one for you as a gift, which is legal IMHO but IANAL

I think part of the problem there is a state law that does make it illegal for a minor to have a rifle. In NH no such law exists.

Wow. Reading some of the responses I’m surprised he’s still visiting the site.
The kid is fifteen and wants to get a classic rifle.
I say welcome to the sport, you sound intelligent and truly have put some time in on research.
I assume your parents don’t shoot or this would be a non issue. My kid owns all my guns and has since day one 😁
Unfortunately even in a “free” state there are barriers to overcome.
Stay persistent, follow the laws, and eventually you will get your gun.
Welcome to our side and please recruit more like minded teens. We need all the help we can get.

Wow. Reading some of the responses I’m surprised he’s still visiting the site.
The kid is fifteen and wants to get a classic rifle.
I say welcome to the sport, you sound intelligent and truly have put some time in on research.
I assume your parents don’t shoot or this would be a non issue. My kid owns all my guns and has since day one 😁
Unfortunately even in a “free” state there are barriers to overcome.
Stay persistent, follow the laws, and eventually you will get your gun.
Welcome to our side and please recruit more like minded teens. We need all the help we can get.
Thanks man!

Wow you truly are a great roll model for a fifteen year old. The ‘Maura’ joke has been going on here for quite some time and you’ve never once exploded.
I get it. You’re a child. You win, here’s your ⭐

Sure, it is funny when posted in a MA law forum, about MA things. Not when it is in a NH law forum, dealing with NH things. I guess you are not educated enough to figure that out. Stupid is as stupid does. How about you just f*** off and leave me alone.

Sure, it is funny when posted in a MA law forum, about MA things. Not when it is in a NH law forum, dealing with NH things. I guess you are not educated enough to figure that out. Stupid is as stupid does. How about you just f*** off and leave me alone.
Can the both of you just chill? Neither of you are being particularly mature about this.

I’m sorry this ended this way. I honestly didn’t realize he’s so sensitive. I certainly seen a lot worse on here.
I never insulted or swore at him once. I do still think his initial response to the Maura thing was inappropriate in a thread started by a fifteen year old. Does that make me old fashioned? I don’t care. You do you.
As far as being mature? Have you looked at this sight?

I’m sorry this ended this way. I honestly didn’t realize he’s so sensitive. I certainly seen a lot worse on here.
I never insulted or swore at him once. I do still think his initial response to the Maura thing was inappropriate in a thread started by a fifteen year old. Does that make me old fashioned? I don’t care. You do you.
As far as being mature? Have you looked at this sight?

Really do not care what you think. That should be easy enough for even you to understand. Jackass.

I mean
anybody with a 91/30 with a nice bore in southern nh who needs $250 shoot me a message

I'm 85% kidding
Just to put your request in perspective . . . I was in Shooters Outpost II today and they had a MN 91/30, price was $499!! I don't think you'll get much of anything these days for $250.

Who gives a shit if it is. She has no say what so ever about the going's on in NH. She can keep her muff diving nose out of it.

@Racenet don’t say Sh*t, the kid is F’ing only 15...

...seriously though, no parental consent needed to post on NES???

Hopefully he doesn’t find the “scissor“ or teachers gone wild thread, LOL 😉

Just to put your request in perspective . . . I was in Shooters Outpost II today and they had a MN 91/30, price was $499!! I don't think you'll get much of anything these days for $250.
$499?! That's criminal. Merrimack firearms had a 91/30 for $225. To put that into perspective, at Shooter's, they had a rack of damaged, rusty Mosins with cracked stocks and no sights for $280. Please, please shop elsewhere. The prices at Shooter's are absurd

If someone is willing to sell to this kid, I'll PayPal $20 to help make the budget work as a good will gesture since he's already put up with too much NES screaming child syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom