• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pro 2A businesses

peterk123

NES Member
So I originally thought that a list of all the anti 2A companies would be a good idea. Now I am thinking we would be better off knowing who supports 2A.

I am so tired of all the stupidity. However, I am like everyone else that is normal. I work long hours, spend my free moments with my family, and quite frankly have too much to lose to run around like an idiot performing acts of uncivil disobedience. But, I can speak with my wallet and am happy to only buy from companies that have the same values as me; especially ones that are in favor of the Constitution.

So where can I find businesses that are pro 2A? Pete

So I originally thought that a list of all the anti 2A companies would be a good idea. Now I am thinking we would be better off knowing who supports 2A.

I am so tired of all the stupidity. However, I am like everyone else that is normal. I work long hours, spend my free moments with my family, and quite frankly have too much to lose to run around like an idiot performing acts of uncivil disobedience. But, I can speak with my wallet and am happy to only buy from companies that have the same values as me; especially ones that are in favor of the Constitution.

So where can I find businesses that are pro 2A? Pete
Are we talking "we support the second amendment and hunting as outdoor related activities are our main source of revenue" pro 2a or "the rights of our customers to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" pro 2a?

Are we talking "we support the second amendment and hunting as outdoor related activities are our main source of revenue" pro 2a or "the rights of our customers to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" pro 2a?

In my opinion, either is fine. Being smart enough not to piss all over your customer base while personally disagreeing with their views is an acceptable way to function in our society.

i dunno guys...this is gonna mean i can only go grocery shopping at mr. patel's quickie mart on the corner cause he still sells the gun mags the chains took off the racks. my spidey sense tells me he's a more savy buisnessman than the rest of corporate america.

i dunno guys...this is gonna mean i can only go grocery shopping at mr. patel's quickie mart on the corner cause he still sells the gun mags the chains took off the racks. my spidey sense tells me he's a more savy buisnessman than the rest of corporate america.

Everyone has to love the businessman who has the policy of "I really don't care as long as your payment clears".

I saw gun mags at Wegmans as of 1 week ago.

Back
Top Bottom