• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pro-gun congressman explains how low-caps magazines won’t fit…

I was waiting to get to Wi-Fi to see the whole thing. He is definitely f***ing with them.

What are they going to say he’s lying after they’ve been lying for how long?

I do love that I’ll do whatever I want my own house comment.

The wrong mags being inserted backyard is pretty f***ing hilarious. I’m not aware of a gun that you couldn’t get a 10 round for they were just start making them..

What is point holds true they’re not coming after magazines are coming after everything

It’s satire disinformation if someone believes it they’re retarded. The commies use lies and hyperbole, some guy using satire at the expense of stupid people is harmless in that sphere.
Other than the "gun show loophole" and the weapons of war aren't covered by 2A, the Anti's are pretty straight forward and factual with why they want mag cap limits. The AWB feature stuff is just dumb crap to make certain guns more scary, what the Anti's are really after is semi autos and they may as well just come out and say that.

I would rather use facts to win an argument and my argument against magazine capacities has been those who use smaller calibers for self defense due to issues with recoil stemming from low hand strength or other issues, slapping a .22 in their hand with a 10 rd mag is leaving them at a disadvantage because it takes probably 5 hits with a .22 center mass to stop one attacker, but give them a 20 round or 30 rd magazine and they can effectively defend themselves with that.

The argument against semi auto bans is clear: semi auto guns are in common use, they are in fact the most common guns in the US.

Raising the age for long guns to 21, red flag stuff, those are all laws likely to get pushed thru at the state level across the country and that's where it should be debated.

Other than the "gun show loophole" and the weapons of war aren't covered by 2A, the Anti's are pretty straight forward and factual with why they want mag cap limits. The AWB feature stuff is just dumb crap to make certain guns more scary, what the Anti's are really after is semi autos and they may as well just come out and say that.

I would rather use facts to win an argument and my argument against magazine capacities has been those who use smaller calibers for self defense due to issues with recoil stemming from low hand strength or other issues, slapping a .22 in their hand with a 10 rd mag is leaving them at a disadvantage because it takes probably 5 hits with a .22 center mass to stop one attacker, but give them a 20 round or 30 rd magazine and they can effectively defend themselves with that.

The argument against semi auto bans is clear: semi auto guns are in common use, they are in fact the most common guns in the US.

Raising the age for long guns to 21, red flag stuff, those are all laws likely to get pushed thru at the state level across the country and that's where it should be debated.
Come on bro! U can’t use or beat these people with facts. They run on pure emotion and fairy dust. It’s time we go low and beat them at there own game.

Come on bro! U can’t use or beat these people with facts. They run on pure emotion and fairy dust. It’s time we go low and beat them at there own game.
It's not about beating the Anti's with facts, it's about getting those in the middle to understand what's at stake.

Now, the one thing that I would agree with is that all these regulations that the Dems want, they're just slippery slopes to where Canada is where at some random point they'll just ban handguns, then rifles, then shotguns, then it'll be muskets. That is the ultimate goal and when the Donks say that it's not, they're lying.

It's not about beating the Anti's with facts, it's about getting those in the middle to understand what's at stake.

Now, the one thing that I would agree with is that all these regulations that the Dems want, they're just slippery slopes to where Canada is where at some random point they'll just ban handguns, then rifles, then shotguns, then it'll be muskets. That is the ultimate goal and when the Donks say that it's not, they're lying.
If ppl in the middle don’t realize by now what the hell is going on in this country then there is no hope for them. Just dazzle em’ with lies and bullshit just like the donks do

It’s satire disinformation if someone believes it they’re retarded. The commies use lies and hyperbole, some guy using satire at the expense of stupid people is harmless in that sphere.
Except with know-it-all gun owners being gun owners’ worst enemy, I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before he’s corrected.

F4E47084-E5D2-47D6-BEA0-45E71970A188.png

Tucker Carlson is an idiot if he believes this.

A G19 is not banned in Mass if it wont take a 15 round mag.

A G19 can take a neutered 10 round G19 mag no problem.

An AR15 can run on 10 round mags, as well.

Nicholas Cruz used an AR15 with a bag full of 10 round mags on his school shooting spree.

If a shooter is skilled, he can reload a revolver in less than 2 seconds and carry 30 speed loaders in a dump pouch.

Guns are here to stay.

End Gun Free Zones and allow people to CCW and maybe then a deranged shooter wont be invincible.
"Tucker Carlson is an idiot if he believes this."
Right over your head!

He seems pretty intelligent and does a great job articulating his point but I'm a bit confused as to why he would spew such BS. Any fact checker would eat this guy alive and his whole argument blows up in his face which gives the anti crowd leverage.
"Fact checkers" trot out their own lies 24x7.
People flick them aside like the gnats they are.
Guess "fact checkers" shoulda stuck to the truth.
"Fact checkers" killed their own jobs.

Quick question for all who feel that spewing BS is justified and fair in this fight. How much credibility is lost when you find out the truth and realize that someone you thought was being honest was in fact lying to you on purpose? I understand what this congressman was trying to convey in this meeting but doing it in way that’s misleading and untrue is not the way to go about it. Anyone who’s familiar with firearms knows that most magazines are specific to the manufacturer of the firearm and they‘re not interchangeable. Being a flimflam man just adds fuel to the anti’s fire when the truth comes out.

Tucker just aired this on his show and said that the Glock 19 that used 15 rd mags wont work with a 10 rd mag. I've always wondered will the 10 rd state compliant mags work in a pistol that normally uses higher cap nags?
Yes they will, it's a bullshit argument and we shouldn't be making it. It's a lie that will get called out and our argument will not be stronger for it. Limited capacity mags are the same length, etc. They either have a block of some kind installed to limit capacity, or the body of the mag may have a channel pressed into it that narrows the stacking of the cartridges to a narrower double or a single, thus limiting capacity. But any capacity-limited mag for a glock 19 will fit in any glock 19. Same with ARs, and any gun really.

Yes they will, it's a bullshit argument and we shouldn't be making it. It's a lie that will get called out and our argument will not be stronger for it. Limited capacity mags are the same length, etc. They either have a block of some kind installed to limit capacity, or the body of the mag may have a channel pressed into it that narrows the stacking of the cartridges to a narrower double or a single, thus limiting capacity. But any capacity-limited mag for a glock 19 will fit in any glock 19. Same with ARs, and any gun really.
Trust me once they’re done coming after the high-capacity mags will be coming after Mags that are bastardized because they are “ Readily convertible”
To high cap mags… No matter what they do or get they’ll just keep pushing

How long have we had our asses handed to us by being honest and using facts?

How long has the left been winning by lying and cheating?

I'd like to start winning.
The left wins because they control the message, not because theyre lying and we're being truthful

Is this true and if so why would someone in FL bother with a stack of these rather than regular mags?
I may have made an error...

Cruz did NOT use 30 round mags. He MAY have had 20 rounders but I suppose not 10 rounders.

He claimed it was because the 30 rounders where too big and would not fit in his gym bag. I know it makes no sense because you can slant a 30 round mag sideways for transport.

I was very interested in the mags he used as I was preparing for a future ban and followed all I could find about his mags.

The Virginia Tech shooter had 10 round mags, I know that as it has been reported.

I wonder what would happen if a shooter with a 5 round revolver and a bag full of speed loaders went on a rampage? Could they ban carrying reloads?

UPDATE:

I was right the first time.
He used 10 round mags...

Last edited:
This congressman is great he knows the left is clueless, so they will fall for the bullshit show.
You can see how he was moving along,and didn't let them stop him for questions.
The I don't care I am at my home statement gave me goose bumps.
The left won't fall for anything. The decision on how they vote has been made. The average American will never see this video.

No one in the Senate will listen to this and change their minds... unless polling in their districts says they will lose re-election.

Back
Top Bottom