• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Problem with my ExPed DownMat 7...

Andy in NH

NES Life Member
NES Member
At the close of a recent two night outing, as I was rolling up my mat I noticed down coming out of the vent hole.

The mat was purchased around 2010 and usually gets seven days of total use a year.

I'll be getting in touch with Exped, but I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this?

IMG_2732.jpg

At the close of a recent two night outing, as I was rolling up my mat I noticed down coming out of the vent hole.

The mat was purchased around 2010 and usually gets seven days of total use a year.

I'll be getting in touch with Exped, but I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this?

View attachment 850265

I have not but im subbing bc i got one based on your experience with yours.

Nice… if you damage it on the outside that would be one thing with internal damage is bizarre

Andy is a Marine, the fact that this mat made it to year 14 is nothing short of amazing. [coffee]
I never used one on active duty, but the first night sleeping on that Exped was the best night's sleep in the field ever!

Also, I never used one on active duty, but a hammock made huge difference in sleep comfort to me for three-season camping.

I never used one on active duty, but the first night sleeping on that Exped was the best night's sleep in the field ever!

Also, I never used one on active duty, but a hammock made huge difference in sleep comfort to me for three-season camping.
Thats a pretty good endorsement.

Old Exped marked with a permanent marker with the return authorization number, new Exped delivered in the box.

Excellent customer service!

New Exped.jpg

Back
Top Bottom