Project Veritas latest video

Facebook and Instagram:

Assuming everything in the release is real and not reenactment, then how did RN Jodi O’Malley not just commit multiple felony HIPAA violations?
She didn't release any names. Oh, Here we again with the big bad HIPAA violations. More BULL SHIT!!! Another thing, how many have sued Project Veritas and LOST!!!!!

PART 2

View: https://youtu.be/4oWWcqGk1m4

I wonder how that little pussy would react when I answer the door with an 18" barrel Rem870

Not much substance until the end there.

I kinda wish they’d list this fat f***s credentials so we can know that the video was actually worth watching for 10 minutes.

At least now we know where to go to get our darts blown (if that’s your thing, I guess)?

its insane how no one really even cares. the liberals shrug it off as if its fake or better yet they completely disregard it. we must take a stand.
I had a lady pretty much call me a lair when I told her that vaccinated people can in fact catch it and spread it.
She sucked for it when they said the only way to stop the spread was get the shot and no amount of facts will ever move her from the brainwashing.
She's not alone.

I just visited one of my good friends several evenings ago. He and his wife have been friends of mine for over 20 years. Three days after he had the second jab, he had a stroke...bad enough that when I visited them, he didn't know who I was. This is a guy, 51 years old, who is working on his PhD in Physics, in good shape and according to his wife, no known health issues before his stroke. Since I saw him last before his stroke, he looks like he's aged 10 years or more. This is the third person I've known in the past 6 months that has had a stroke, post jab.

According to his wife, my friend may never be able to go back to work again in his current capacity....and there's not a damn thing they can do about it. There is no recourse.

It makes me sick to my f***ing stomach.

I just visited one of my good friends several evenings ago. He and his wife have been friends of mine for over 20 years. Three days after he had the second jab, he had a stroke...bad enough that when I visited them, he didn't know who I was. This is a guy, 51 years old, who is working on his PhD in Physics, in good shape and according to his wife, no known health issues before his stroke. Since I saw him last before his stroke, he looks like he's aged 10 years or more. This is the third person I've known in the past 6 months that has had a stroke, post jab.

According to his wife, my friend may never be able to go back to work again in his current capacity....and there's not a damn thing they can do about it. There is no recourse.

I have been of the opinion that this so called vaccine that is being thrust upon the public by coercion, is being done to kill as many people as possible. I know of several deaths of folks that have died within a short time of taking this poison.

I've already told this one on here , but it bears repeating .
My BIL's niece, just 30 years old let friends and co-workers badger her into getting the shot even though she she had no desire .
The got the J&J shot and three days later she's in the ICU with a blood clot in her brain , a stroke, at 30.
She's back on her feet but will suffer the effects for the rest of her life.
Not a single one of the a-holes who bullied her even showed up at the house with a meal or an offer to help out in any way.

I've already told this one on here , but it bears repeating .
My BIL's niece, just 30 years old let friends and co-workers badger her into getting the shot even though she she had no desire .
The got the J&J shot and three days later she's in the ICU with a blood clot in her brain , a stroke, at 30.
She's back on her feet but will suffer the effects for the rest of her life.
Not a single one of the a-holes who bullied her even showed up at the house with a meal or an offer to help out in any way.
This is horrible. Jesus. Christ.

Back
Top Bottom