Prvi Partizan

I bought a case of 7.62x54 and found it to have corrosive primers. It shoots great in my Mosins though. I find it a little too heavy for semi autos though.

That should be from old manufacture.
Their current production is all non-corrossive.
The brass is very good.

I think the headstamp date was 1975. I was fooled because it was packed in a new style case and zip tied. When I oppened it the boxes were typical military.

Not loaded ammo but I have some Privi 7.62x54Rmm brass that I have loaded several times. I find the brass to be of good quality. If I get up to twenty loadings, then I will be more than pleased. I'm on the fourth loading now. Very consistent in both neck tension and primer pocket size.

This ammo is awesome! I shoot the Privi Partizan .223 Match stuff, and it is great. Performs much better than anything I have found for a similar price (and I have a lot of Federal XM193, lake city stuff). The match is great, and the price is way less than that of the Federal Match stuff. I also have shot the regular 5.56 in 55 and 65 gr and it is pretty nice too, mil-surplus. No problems with it. But try the match in .223, you will love it.

I think the headstamp date was 1975. I was fooled because it was packed in a new style case and zip tied. When I oppened it the boxes were typical military.

The 70's stuff is definitely corrossive, OTOH it's very accurate.
I've squirreled away approx. 600 rds of 8mm Mauser, for bad times[smile]
Of their new manufacture I have a case of 7.65x53 Arg, good stuff !

Back
Top Bottom