• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PSA shipping policies?

Have recently taken an interest in Palmetto State Armory and was just checking out their website when I observed that their company shipping policy states “No products will be shipped to Massachusetts”. This apparently applies to any product, to include accessories. Does anyone know if they will ship to a Massachusetts ffl? Obviously could wait until Tuesday for my local guys to open back up but was hoping to spend my morning spending my money!! Any input would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Have recently taken an interest in Palmetto State Armory and was just checking out their website when I observed that their company shipping policy states “No products will be shipped to Massachusetts”. This apparently applies to any product, to include accessories. Does anyone know if they will ship to a Massachusetts ffl? Obviously could wait until Tuesday for my local guys to open back up but was hoping to spend my morning spending my money!! Any input would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
They ship nothing to MA and to no one (including dealers) in MA.
It’s been beaten to death here on the forum. Just do a search.

There was a time not that long ago that they would ship to MA, but Maura scared them.

Too bad, they have nice stuff at good prices. I bought one of their rifle kits and really like it.

You can also find folks in free states that may be willing to forward a package to you, be a little extra $$ for the shipping but can be worth it with some of their deals.

Once in a while you might find a PSA Dagger in the classifieds but it will be even "RARER IN MA" than $800 Glocks lol

PSA won't ship anything here they cucked out years ago. Don't waste your time. If you need to skinflint on guns there's plenty of other vendors to use.

Back
Top Bottom