• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Public ranges near Fall River

The is an indoor range in the works in Tiverton. Isn't Woodcock semi-private as they make you join when you go there, or is that starting next year? There are surprisingly a large variety of ranges around Fall River, most of them are private though.

Last edited:
The is an indoor range in the works in Tiverton. Isn't Woodcock semi-private as they make you join when you go there, or is that starting next year? There are surprisingly a large variety of ranges around Fall River, most of them are private though.

Starting Jan 1st 2015 they are no longer accepting guests. You will have to be a member to access the firing line.

I'm not aware of any truly public ranges in the area. (I'm defining a public range as one where you can go shooting by paying a daily fee.)

Woodcock does allow guests who accompany a registered member. That will end on 01/01/2015. Many private clubs will allow guests, but AFAIK they must be with a club member.

Some related info in this thread if you haven't already seen it.

Ok well next Sunday the 5th two friends and I would like to go shooting any members of a range next to me going so we could go one guy is a newbie will be his first time so I want him to have a good time I will be bringing around 9 guns let me know . Thanks ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom