• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Put Him Out!

I think most do, or our man boobs would just cause too much attention and trouble. I don't want to be one of those people that the Nazi's say I shouldn't have been wearing that to attract attention!!

Charles.

Looks like it works pretty good if you're open carrying a copy of Le Monde.

But, what if one is armed with the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal or God forbid... the Boston Globe, can I expect similar defensive capabilities?

I'm typically reading the Brownell's catalog when I'm out and about. You don't want to catch that in the face. Ooooh, and a new one is coming out soon!!!

Tactical as ****

tumblr_mg8rcjPrE41r9ig2vo1_500.jpg

I'm typically reading the Brownell's catalog when I'm out and about. You don't want to catch that in the face. Ooooh, and a new one is coming out soon!!!

Carry either a MSC or Grainger catalog. Hell, a complete B&H catalog could do some major damage too.

Are these, like, anti gun videos, or is this what England is reduced to fighting crime with?
What is most astonishing and really sad is that "fighting crime" in any manner with any weapon in particular, improvised or not is illegal and likely to get you in more trouble with the law over there than the criminal who attacked you.

The UK is at the tip of the spear in demonstrating how our species/civilization is committing suicide by refusing to exercise the most basic survival instincts. Much like the Romans before, they will be overrun by "someone else" who is willing and to live in the real world and get their hands dirty. Unfortunately, they will destroy everything actually good about our society in the process.

Sadly, our surrender-minded progressive sycophants here are trying to implement the UK's policies.

Paper? Nobody need an assault paper. All you're going to do is cause the criminal element to escalate the situation to where they all start carrying scissors. I tell you - there will be confetti in the streets. Anyone check the brady campaign to see what their policy is on paper?

Rock, paper scissors. Where does it end?

Paper? Nobody need an assault paper. All you're going to do is cause the criminal element to escalate the situation to where they all start carrying scissors. I tell you - there will be confetti in the streets. Anyone check the brady campaign to see what their policy is on paper?

Rock, paper scissors. Where does it end?

ItEndsWithMe_Cover%202.png

Kudos! Nice Python reference!! =D

StevensMarksman

[laugh] When I heard the guy in the vid speak with an English accent all I could think of was that Python skit. BTW, I'm not saying the instructions in the vid are bad. If it's possible to fight back, do so, and with any means available.

In my case, if I took my shirt off to make an improvised sap, the fight would be over. The attacker would be laughing so hard I would no longer be in danger. [smile]

That video was hillarious. "He could be some ****ing crackhead, I don't want his blood all over me".

Also

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom