• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

QSL Card Design

The main drive for me to upgrade to extra was to be eligible for a 2x2 call, so while I wait for my application to exit the 18 day FCC purgatory, I took a whack at a QSL card design.

What sayeth the NES hams?

qsl.jpg

Also looks good to me. The only improvement I can think of is to add vertical lines to the box you write the info in to separate the fields.

I have had a number of different designs over the years. I will not post my current card -- but I designed it 7-8 years ago incorporating the image below as the theme. (I was a fan of Cowboy Bebop)

AD1L_qsl_final_photo.jpg

Advise, cleanup, and printing was done by Glade (WA3MVQ) at GG Graphics. He was super to work with, and you can find reviews at eham.com

I've been thinking about making a QSL card but not sure I have the artistic skills needed to make it look nice. [sad]

I've been thinking about making a QSL card but not sure I have the artistic skills needed to make it look nice. [sad]
I'm also suffering from perfectionism. I have a design and have been printing my own, but I don't like the design enough to have a bunch professionally made. "Perfection paralysis". Do as I say, not as I do and just do something that's "good enough". You can always change it when you order another batch. It's not a big commitment like if you are picking the chambering for a sniper rifle build.

Back
Top Bottom