WTS Please Delete

For Sale:

A Quality Hardware M1 Carbine, all original as manufactured in 1943; the serial# indicates that this carbine was manufactured from June - October 1943. This carbine is not a mix master and was not re arsenaled at the end of WWII. The carbine has the following early manufacturing characteristics:
  • Early I cut high wood stock - hand guard and stock match
  • 2 rivet deep groove (bull nose) hand guard
  • Correct cartouche on right side of butt stock
  • Type I milled front sight
  • Type I barrel band
  • Type II blued flat bolt
  • Type I rear sight
  • Barrel is marked "Buffalo Arms 8-1943" - which is correct for Quality Hardware carbines

All major parts are marked with proper Quality Hardware markings and are correct to the year of manufacture. This carbine can be a shooter, but would also make a great addition to an M1 carbine collection. $2,700.00
I am down sizing my firearms collection and not interested in trades. Firearm will need to be transferred through an FFL. My FFL, I will pay the transfer costs. All federal and state laws will be followed when selling firearms.View attachment 507193View attachment 507194View attachment 507195View attachment 507196View attachment 507197View attachment 507198View attachment 507199View attachment 507200View attachment 507201

For Sale:

A Quality Hardware M1 Carbine, all original as manufactured in 1943; the serial# indicates that this carbine was manufactured from June - October 1943. This carbine is not a mix master and was not re arsenaled at the end of WWII. The carbine has the following early manufacturing characteristics:
  • Type I barrel band
  • Type I rear sight
  • Barrel is marked "Buffalo Arms 8-1943" - which is correct for Quality Hardware carbines

All major parts are marked with proper Quality Hardware markings and are correct to the year of manufacture. This carbine can be a shooter, but would also make a great addition to an M1 carbine collection. $2,700.00
I am down sizing my firearms collection and not interested in trades. Firearm will need to be transferred through an FFL. My FFL, I will pay the transfer costs. All federal and state laws will be followed when selling firearms.View attachment 507193View attachment 507194View attachment 507195View attachment 507196View attachment 507197View attachment 507198View attachment 507199View attachment 507200View attachment 507201

For Sale:

• Type I barrel band
  • Type I rear sight

For Sale:

• Type I barrel band
  • Type I rear sight

For Sale:

• Type I barrel band
  • Type I rear sight

For Sale:

• Type I barrel band
  • Type I rear sight

For Sale:

• Type I barrel band
  • Type I rear sight

For Sale:

• Correct cartouche on right side of butt stock and correct markings inside sling well
  • Type I barrel band
  • Type I rear sight

For Sale:

• Correct cartouche on right side of butt stock and correct markings inside sling well
  • Type I barrel band
  • Type I rear sight

I am down sizing my firearms collection and not interested in trades. All federal and state laws will be followed when selling firearms.View attachment 507193View attachment 507194View attachment 507195View attachment 507196View attachment 507197View attachment 507198View attachment 507199View attachment 507200View attachment 507201

For Sale:

• Type I barrel band
  • Type I rear sight

I am down sizing my firearms collection and not interested in trades. All federal and state laws will be followed when selling firearms.View attachment 507193View attachment 507194View attachment 507195View attachment 507196View attachment 507197View attachment 507198View attachment 507199View attachment 507200View attachment 507201

For Sale:

A Quality Hardware M1 Carbine, all original as manufactured in 1943; the serial# indicates that this carbine was manufactured from June - October 1943. This carbine is not a mix master and was not re arsenaled at the end of WWII. It's been 81 years since America's entry into WWII, own a piece of WWII history with an entirely original M1 Carbine. The carbine has the following early manufacturing characteristics:
  • Early I cut high wood stock
  • Type I barrel band
  • Type I rear sight
Also included in the sale are two original US military bandoleers (240 rounds) of Korean War (1952) ammo. The bandoleers have 6 pouches with 20 rounds apiece. The ammo is head stamped "WRA 52".

All parts are marked with proper Quality Hardware markings and are correct to the year of manufacture. This carbine is a great shooter, but would also make a great addition to an M1 carbine collection. $2,500.00. Any questions please contact me.
I am down sizing my firearms collection and not interested in trades. All federal and state laws will be followed when selling firearms.View attachment 507193View attachment 507194View attachment 507195View attachment 507197View attachment 507198View attachment 507199View attachment 507200View attachment 507201

For Sale:

A Quality Hardware M1 Carbine, all original as manufactured in 1943; the serial# indicates that this carbine was manufactured from June - October 1943. This carbine is not a mix master and was not re arsenaled at the end of WWII. It's been 81 years since America's entry into WWII, own a piece of WWII history with an entirely original M1 Carbine. The carbine has the following early manufacturing characteristics:
  • Early I cut high wood stock - the wood is in excellent condition
  • Type I barrel band
  • Type I rear sight
Also included in the sale are two original US military bandoleers (240 rounds) of Korean War (1952) ammo. The bandoleers have 6 pouches with 20 rounds apiece. The ammo is head stamped "WRA 52".

All parts are marked with proper Quality Hardware markings which are correct to the year of manufacture. This carbine is in excellent condition. This carbine is all original and would make a great addition to an M1 carbine collection. $2,500.00. Any questions please contact me.
I am down sizing my firearms collection and not interested in trades. All federal and state laws will be followed when selling firearms.View attachment 507193View attachment 507194View attachment 507195View attachment 507197View attachment 507198View attachment 507199View attachment 507200View attachment 507201

For Sale:

• Type I barrel band
  • Type II blued flat bolt - some small spots where the bluing has flaked off, but still in great condition
  • Type I rear sight
  • The barrel and metal parts retain the original military finish
The braided military cord on the pistol grip has been on the carbine for decades and I chose not to remove it, as it was supposedly placed on the carbine by a returning veteran.

All parts are marked with proper Quality Hardware markings which are correct to the year of manufacture. This carbine is in excellent condition. This carbine is all original and would make a great addition to an M1 carbine collection. $2,500.00. Any questions please contact me.

For Sale:

• Type I barrel band
  • Type I rear sight
The braided military cord on the pistol grip has been on the carbine for decades and I chose not to remove it, as it was supposedly placed on the carbine by a returning veteran.

For Sale:

• Type I barrel band
  • Type I rear sight

For Sale:

• Type I barrel band
  • Type I rear sight

Also included in the sale are two original US military bandoleers (240 rounds) of Korean War (1952) ammo. The bandoleers have 6 pouches with 20 rounds apiece. The ammo is head stamped "WRA 52". This is a $200.00 value

All parts are marked with proper Quality Hardware markings which are correct to the year of manufacture. This carbine is in excellent condition. This carbine is all original and would make a great addition to an M1 carbine collection. $2,1.00. Any questions please contact me.

Back
Top Bottom