Quantitiy Supplies?

I'm new to reloading and have been driving up to Rileys's in NH to get components. They have a pretty wide selection of powders and bullets, but carry very few of them in larger quantities. I just started on .223 and went up last weekend for powder and bullets. The largest package of FMJBT 115g bullets was only 200 and the largest canister of aa2230 was 1lb. The largest pack of 38/357 RN bullets was 100. The only component Ive bought there in quantity has been an 8lb cannister of Unique powder.

So where can I go to get large quantities to reduce my price? From what I understand, no mail order company will touch Mass with a 10' pole. I dont mind driving a ways if I can make up for it in lower prices and I certainly dont mind not paying the MA sales tax.

Four Seasons to the North, Blue Northern to the Northwest and North East Trading to the South.

Bullseye to the farther South - as in Rhode Island.

Neither Four Seasons or Blue Northern have quantity supplies. Not sure about Bullseye, and I would rather set my pecker on fire, and run naked through a meth lab than deal with that fat rat bastard at NET.

I think Kittery would be the best bet for quantity supplies. I'm not sure about rifle bullets, but I know they carry packages of 500 bullets in most popular handgun calibers.

Good luck.

Neither Four Seasons or Blue Northern have quantity supplies. Not sure about Bullseye, and I would rather set my pecker on fire, and run naked through a meth lab than deal with that fat rat bastard at NET.

I think Kittery would be the best bet for quantity supplies. I'm not sure about rifle bullets, but I know they carry packages of 500 bullets in most popular handgun calibers.

I've gotten powder from Blue Northern and it had other components when I was there. FS will order what it does not have and not everything is on display. NET has always had a good supply of powders and lead bullets, as well as primers.

I'd rather get things I can get locally from local dealers, rather than waste time and gas driving 2 states away to pay full retail AND a 7% sales tax on top of all that.

But that's just me......... [rolleyes]

Last edited:
I've gotten powder from Blue Northern and it had other components when I was there.

Blue Northern has a good selection of powders (mostly 1lb cans) and lots of primers. They can order anything else you need, but they don't stock bullets yet.

I would rather set my pecker on fire, and run naked through a meth lab than deal with that fat rat bastard at NET.

A rep point for you! I laughed like a mental patient when I read that.

So where can I go to get large quantities to reduce my price? From what I understand, no mail order company will touch Mass with a 10' pole. I dont mind driving a ways if I can make up for it in lower prices and I certainly dont mind not paying the MA sales tax.

There are companies who will ship to MA. No one on this forum will name them for fear of jeopardizing those companies willing to provide the service. With a little diligence, ask around at your range or talk to other reloaders, you should be able to come up with several sources who will sell in bulk and save you driving time and some $.

Ship to me and pick it up next time you are in Hew Nampster :) But only if it can be shiped via USPS....or it'll make me head all the way to Nashua to pick them up

Try Roach's Sporting Goods on Mass Ave. They have good prices, the guys are knowledgeable and ya gotta love a gun shop that's still alive in Cambridge. I spoke to the guys at Blue northern and gave them a couple of names for bullets. I think they'll be going with Berrys mfg. I use them in my .500 and like them. Good luck.

Bullseye has some bullets in bulk and a couple of powders in bulk otherwise its one pound cans. Can be hit or miss depending on who raided for what before you got there.

large

kittery handles dealers so ask.same with bullseye ask,their good guys.my boy will be back in Mass in May and he would handle that kind of thing.plus he has good reloads very good price.some of you know him out of Medway.[rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom