question about remora customer service

lancecolonel

NES Member
here's the deal: i ordered one of their new carbon carry iwb holsters for a beretta 92fs. the holster has absolutely no retention. the kydex shape isn't remotely close to the shape of the gun. i tried calling the "special" customer service number for these holsters as the remora website says the carbon carry is not returnable. the number is not in service. have any of you dealt with remora cs before? or had an issue with one of these holsters? as of now i am stuck with $60 worth of kydex and leather that is useless to me.

I had a problem with one of their regular holsters. Not the kydex. I called back after I ordered online to add the sweat guard and they said "no problem"... they would ship the one I wanted. It arrived and did not have the sweat guard. I called them up and they said they would happily exchange it if I paid for return shipping. I asked why I would have to pay for return shipping on their error? They would have none of it. I left a negative review on their site and the owner called me and said he would send me the correct one and apologized for the error. Try that route.

After explaining to Remora by phone the problem with fit that I was having with their basic RFT holster, they asked if I could send them some email pictures. I received an email response in about two days informing me that they were sending me out a new one, with free mag holder for my troubles, and I could keep the old one that didn't fit properly. The good thing was the miscut holster fit one of my larger pistols perfectly. So keep trying and maybe call a different number or try emailing them with your concerns and hopefully you will have the same positive outcome that I did.

Back
Top Bottom