• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Question about Uncle Mikes Kydex Magazine Holder - Size

Hi Guys -

I'm going to purchase a couple of Uncle Mikes Kydex Double Magazine holders and was wondering if the double-stack mag size is the correct one to order. I have a Sig Pro 40 cal and the mags, although only 10 rders, are much larger than a standard 1911 45 mag. The mag measures - 7/8"w (side to side) and 31/4"l (front to back).

If anyone has one of the UM Kydex holders for dbl stack mags - could you could confirm the size of the opening - much appreciated.

Thanks!

I've got a couple of them, one for my double stack Glock mags and another for single stack 1911 mags. The double stack has an adjustment screw for the width (roughly 7/8"); the single stack width is fixed at about 9/16". The front to back length of the cavities on both are roughly 1-5/8".

Ken

Ken - Thanks a million for providing this information. Now I'm sure the dbl stacks are the ones I need to order.

-greg

Back
Top Bottom