Question for a not-so beginner beginner

Can someone recommend a good class for someone who has been shooting for a while, but needs to relearn or unlearn some bad habits? Background is I shot for many years, took a bunch of years off and have been back at it for a year or so and seemed to have developed some bad habits. I’ve looked at sig and tactical dynamics, but no classes are currently available. Are there other companies anyone would recommend with a skill builder type course that tends to have availability?

Can someone recommend a good class for someone who has been shooting for a while, but needs to relearn or unlearn some bad habits? Background is I shot for many years, took a bunch of years off and have been back at it for a year or so and seemed to have developed some bad habits. I’ve looked at sig and tactical dynamics, but no classes are currently available. Are there other companies anyone would recommend with a skill builder type course that tends to have availability?

Where are you located?

I’d love to do the one on 12/7, but of course Mondays and Tuesdays are the two days I’ve got other responsibilities at night. Would you recommend the defensive accuracy and accountability for what I am looking for?

Back
Top Bottom