Question on transferring a sbr

She can with executive order. Who will challenge it the legislature? The AG? They can actually do as they please even through the legislature and we can all wait and see how it will play out in court which is lengthy and expensive.

It is, but not all MA evil features make it an AOW. Really none of them do. The only one I can tell (as someone who isn’t well versed in the NFA) is: “(ii) a threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer”. Vertical foregrip on a pistol = AOW.

Weight, threaded barrels, handguards, where the magazine attaches don’t make a pistol an AOW.

You always need to comply with federal and state law. NFA always all the time. MA AWB for anything post-94 or unless you have a MA dealer license (federal FFL of any type does not exempt you).
So, if SBRs are pistols, making an SBR “rifle compliant” by pinning the stock, not having a lug and having a pinned brake would still violate the MA pistol AWB, right?

(or course all these bans are clearly unconstitutional under Bruen anyway, but still)

She can with executive order. Who will challenge it the legislature? The AG? They can actually do as they please even through the legislature and we can all wait and see how it will play out in court which is lengthy and expensive.

Yes. Peeps on this site can be very naive and think that they all follow the laws and rules in place. Truth is they follow only those that they know will not be aggressively challenged by their opposition.

At least dealers are. There’s slides in the new training deck provided to police departments that describe the edict, what to look for, and says it’s a violation. Slides are on the GOAL website.
I just ran through GOAL’s website on my phone. I didn’t see anything about these slides?..I may of missed it but how can Police enforce something that isn’t law?

Edit - I just saw it. If a dealer follows the law on the AWB question then it’s a PASS. If the inspector says FAIL because of an edict not the law, then we all see what happens next..

Last edited:
I guess people on this site can be very naive about the law, Or very paranoid about opinions they think will be interpreted as law.
She can show all the slides she wants to police. A law still need to be broken.

I just ran through GOAL’s website on my phone. I didn’t see anything about these slides?..I may of missed it but how can Police enforce something that isn’t law?
just posted it here:

just posted it here:
Yup, just saw it and edited my post👍🏻

This is epic even for NES. I've never seen more bad advice in one thread before! Much from those who have never even those a form 1 or form 4. All packed in just 4 pages too
Here’s the best advice you’ll ever get. If you’re pro-2A, get out of MA.

So if I put a stock and a 16" barrel on a glock 19, which order to I have assemble/disassemble it in to not go to jail?
727962703618_1__83919.1592511967.jpg

Back
Top Bottom