• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Questions on Mass complient Sig p320 X five

Thinking about buying a Mass compliant Sig P320 X five

if any one has one can you answer the following questions?

Does it have a manual Safety?
How is the trigger pull (lbs)?
have you had any modifications to the Trigger (Grayguns, Apex)?

Over all are you happy with it?

looking specifically at the Mass compliant X five, so please respond if you have that gun.

Thanks in advance

They're great guns. The mass compliant is the same gun without 21 rd mags and no mag well I think. There is no thumb safety like on the compact 320.

I didn't change the trigger but I preferred the one from my full size that was broken in and curved. Maybe 5 lbs pull?

I heard the MA trigger pull isn't a ridiculous 10 lbs since it is considered a "target" gun.
Does the MA compliant one have the ability to add an aftermarket mag well (if it is even available?)

Thanks for the replies I stopped by a shop and looked at the p320 x five today, and yes it is on the target list for mass. So no manual safety and better yet no 10lb trigger.

I put it on layaway and will pick it up on black Friday (hoping there will be Black Friday freebee included)

The trigger is good I may put in a Apex trigger bar or Grayworks trigger to reduce trigger travel.

Planning on getting into USPSA and IDPA next year.

again thank you for those that responded

Bob

The mag well can be added post purchase. Order directly from the Sig store in Epping, they were out of stock for a few months. The mags will need an alternate base plate to fit the mag well. Sorry don't have the details....A friend found them. Make sure you get the X5 magwell not the p320 magwell, the grip modules different per the staff at the Sig store.

Thinking about buying a Mass compliant Sig P320 X five

if any one has one can you answer the following questions?

Does it have a manual Safety?
How is the trigger pull (lbs)?
have you had any modifications to the Trigger (Grayguns, Apex)?

Over all are you happy with it?

looking specifically at the Mass compliant X five, so please respond if you have that gun.

Thanks in advance
I just got one out 500 rounds through it and I love it trigger has some travel no slop and very light clean break it's ma compliant btw. It's about as light as my apex with a 4lb trigger it's smooth and flat faced. It's the best pistol I've ever shot. And I've shot many!

Back
Top Bottom