Quincy....HOLY CRAP!!

So, I had a customer come into Bass Pro last night to purchase a firearm.

He handed me his license and I saw that it was from Quincy...with Restrictions: None.

I was surprised and asked the question, "You must know someone."

He replied, "Nope, I just picked this up today. The New Chief is very fair."

I was amazed...but this is a good thing for the residents of that town.

A good part of thanks goes to Don Kusser of GOAL who lives in the city of Quincy. He started a public access cable TV show to speak out against the chief. He enlisted the help of residents and a few police insiders. He hammered them relentlessly for a few years, helped in a big way get a new mayor elected and made the chief take an early retirement. It didn't happen all by itself. Many people were involved and lot's of personal time devoted. It can be done anywhere but you need commitment. Complaining isn't enough, you need to decide to get together and just publicly humiliate and harass these tyrants until they give up. It's not easy but it does bear results.

This is also the SECOND city/town that Don Kusser has attacked and WON!!

Carver was the first one, some years ago.

C-pher must be sleeping [wink] . . . it's been announced here a number of times that anyone that is >25 yo and has a Quincy-issued restricted LTC can get it converted to NO Restrictions by simply requesting it (no fee).

Don Kusser is a "one of a kind" person and I'm very proud to call him a long-time friend!

One town at a time. I'm going to donate some more $ to GOAL now. Anyone want to join me?

A good part of thanks goes to Don Kusser of GOAL who lives in the city of Quincy. He started a public access cable TV show to speak out against the chief. He enlisted the help of residents and a few police insiders. He hammered them relentlessly for a few years, helped in a big way get a new mayor elected and made the chief take an early retirement. It didn't happen all by itself. Many people were involved and lot's of personal time devoted. It can be done anywhere but you need commitment. Complaining isn't enough, you need to decide to get together and just publicly humiliate and harass these tyrants until they give up. It's not easy but it does bear results.

+1,000,000

A huge thanks to Don Kusser!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom