• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

R AND R SPORTS SHOP

i have to highly recommend r and r to everyone that likes a friendly, and knowledgable gun shop. they also carry a line of clothes, archery equiptment, and fishing tackle. they stand behind everything they sell....new or used. i picked up a shotgun there (used) a while back and had a problem with it. went back with the gun and they had it fixed in no time at all. check them out ladies and gentlemen...you wont regret it. they are located in belchertown ma.

Last edited:
R&R guns

Just don't ask to use their men's room. I have traveled a distance from my home to buy from them and have asked to use their men's room and they always tell me the men's room is out of order.They always tell you to go to Dunkin doughnuts. Yea their real friendly all right. I just end up going to the Ware gun shop.

ommend r and r to everyone that likes a friendly, and knowledgable gun shop. they also carry a line of clothes, archery equiptment, and fishing tackle. they stand behind everything they sell....new or used. i picked up a shotgun there (used) a while back and had a problem with it. went back with the gun and they had it fixed in no time at all. check them out ladies and gentlemen...you wont regret it. they are located in belchertown ma.[/QUOTE]

Just don't ask to use their men's room. I have traveled a distance from my home to buy from them and have asked to use their men's room and they always tell me the men's room is out of order.They always tell you to go to Dunkin doughnuts. Yea their real friendly all right. I just end up going to the Ware gun shop.

I have had this problem too. They are okay, have a decent selection with decent prices. I have had an issue with Ritchie sending back an item that I gave him money to hold tho. When I say one of the better, I mean that they do talk to you if they don't know you and they don't seem to gouge.

I went there for the first time this weekend. Seemed like a nice place with a lot of inventory for all sports.

I did call them today to have a FLL transfer from Florida and they seemed very reluctant to want to do it....so I called another FLL and they were very friendly and happy to do it!

I went there once on my way to Westminster...Pretty neat place and everyone was extremely friendly. Nice collection of mounts - even a crocodile. Prices seemed to be decent and they have quite a store. Thankfully, I didn't have to take a leak or torpedo a sub...

Was in there yesterday. They seemed really friendly and answered all my questions. Seemed like a good place with decent prices. It's right down the street from me so it will probably be my go-to shop since I can use the bathroom at home.

I purchased an SR9c from them this past weekend. The owner was very fair in his dealing, gave me a good price for my trade.
A few of things that I liked and are worth mentioning:
They did encourage me to dry fire the gun, when I asked about the trigger pull.
They took my ammo in trade.
The shop was a little busy when I walked in. There was a gentleman in the shop who seemed to be new to gun ownership. The sales staff were patient and helpful and IMO treated the guy the way a customer should be treated. Kudos
They also had some great prices and selection on Stoeger shotguns too, I will be back for one of those.

Rich knows I drive about 40 minutes to his shop and is always offering $20,$30,$40 off a new handgun or rifle. His prices to me are great to begin with, always has a huge selection to choose from as well. They took the time to mount a new scope I bought from them for the AR they sold me...

Haven't had to take a piss in the dozen or so times I've been there... I'll have to see what their hiding in there!

This is the shop I bought my first gun (ended up buying two...oops?) and have since bought a few more from or through them. I have gotten great service from them every time, and their prices are reasonable at worst, and damn good most of the time. I took a friend of mine there a couple months ago so he could buy HIS first gun, and they treated him just as well as they did me, even knocking a little off the price and throwing in a bit of ammo for him. It's not the closest shop to me, and I can get some things cheaper, but if the prices are close, I will go to them every time and pay a bit extra, because the service is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom