• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

R&M Gun vault in East Longmeadow owes us a BIG explanation.....

groundscrapers

NES Member
"I’m on board with most of what he’s talking about. I have no problem with registering homemade firearms, gun kits, that type of thing. That is an excellent idea. I disagree a little bit with the pistol brace situation,” said Russell Cardano, co-owner of R&M Gun Vault in East Longmeadow.
This is absolute bullshit.... pardon my french. This shop deserves to be blackballed into oblivion.

close proximity to me, and have never been. I won't be now. I don't understand why shops even bother talking to the media. thinking they'll actually 'win' the argument somehow and not be edited to look like a moron perhaps? but who needs editing with comments like these. Im not sure if these owners think it is free publicity, I'll be on the news! they didn't cover your grand opening with free press, they could care less about if your particular icky business folds during this pandemic, and just you agreeing to speak with them gave them the footage they needed. inside a local shop, where they would've gotten the soundbite they wanted regardless of being a moron and serving it up to them on a silver platter bowtied.

I have been in once when they first opened up. They did not have very much and nothing I would want to purchase I had been thinking of stopping back in to see what they have now. I won't be going back now.

R&M Gun Vault opened recently and is located in the Heritage Village Shoppes, 37 Harkness Ave., East Longmeadow.
Seen here at the grand opening were owners Melissa and Russell Cardano, state Rep. Angelo J. Puppolo, Michael Kane, Town Council vice president, and Carl Perella, owner of Heritage Village Shoppes.

Owns it with his wife.. Guy had a MA Democrat state rep at his gun shop grand opening cutting the ribbon (literally) Crazy
I wonder what his connections are

F-them idiots. You should not be in the industry. All you do is cause more damage to gun owners...

R&M Gun Vault opened recently and is located in the Heritage Village Shoppes, 37 Harkness Ave., East Longmeadow.
Seen here at the grand opening were owners Melissa and Russell Cardano, state Rep. Angelo J. Puppolo, Michael Kane, Town Council vice president, and Carl Perella, owner of Heritage Village Shoppes.

Owns it with his wife.. Guy had a MA Democrat state rep at his gun shop grand opening cutting the ribbon (literally) Crazy
I wonder what his connections are
back end deals

Maybe not the place to ask this, but haven't been able to find reliable figures, does anyone know man deaths per year we will be saving by restricting home build/kits/80% lowers? I believe I know the answer, but I am unable to cite anything.

Back
Top Bottom