• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Radical Arms. Gtg?

slap shot

NES Member
Selling all my mass stuff in the next month or 2 as we’re moving to NH. My shopping list is growing by the day of the items I’ve been deprived of. One company I remember reading good things about a couple years ago was Radical Arms. Seems like lower priced stuff but wondering if anyone has any experience with their rifles.

I personally like them. They offer a reasonably priced product that shoots pretty well. My only complaints so far is that their products had a few blemishes/ burrs. But that was expected for the price point.

Selling all my mass stuff in the next month or 2 as we’re moving to NH. My shopping list is growing by the day of the items I’ve been deprived of. One company I remember reading good things about a couple years ago was Radical Arms. Seems like lower priced stuff but wondering if anyone has any experience with their rifles.
I built one of their barrels into any upper a few years ago and have another waiting. Been happy with it, but I'm a pretty mediocre shooter, so all I can say is it seems more precise and accurate than me.

They offer a pretty decent selection of .458 SOCOM uppers. Never tried their product, but as I shop around for parts for a .458 build they pop up a lot and seem to have fairly decent prices. I was wondering the same about them, given the price point.

Agreed. Picked up a complete upper from them a while back, and the finish on the handguard left quite a bit to be desired. On the flipside, the rough finish really helps you get a positive grip on it when you are running the gun.

I personally like them. They offer a reasonably priced product that shoots pretty well. My only complaints so far is that their products had a few blemishes/ burrs. But that was expected for the price point.

My .300blk SBR has a Radical upper, was short money, something like $300(no bcg) and came with a Seekins handguard that was selling for close to $200. Very please with the accuracy (10.5" barrel), and have never had a hiccup, shooting suppressed and un sup300.JPG suppressed.

Back
Top Bottom