• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rally for Gun Safety at MA State House

"According to a press release from Everytown, volunteers will push legislators to combat ghost guns (untraceable firearms that are purchased online and can be assembled at home), improve gun safety standards, and invest in community violence intervention programs."

What does improving gun safety standards entail?

I can see a big ass F^*king coming to us gun owners very soon.
So get ready for those NRA calls looking for money,and if you send
enough money they will send you the made in china hat.

A massive counter-protest all bearing signs "Peach through superior firepower" would be interesting.
Always remember:
  • People who Facebook.
  • People who answer the phone for strange numbers.
  • People who don't change their underwear.
  • People who can protest during the work day.
Yup - same people.

A massive counter-protest all bearing signs "Peach through superior firepower" would be interesting.

I don't believe that an organization exists which can coordinate nad pay for such a demonstration on our side.

I don't have any facts to support my belief, but I do think that "someone/some organization" is doing this for the anti-gun protestors.

WHO is paying for and organizing this event?
iu

Why is Beacon Hill rushing to disarm vulnerable minorities in the wake of an atrocity at the behest of an out of state billionaire?!
iu

I don't believe that an organization exists which can coordinate nad pay for such a demonstration on our side.

I don't have any facts to support my belief, but I do think that "someone/some organization" is doing this for the anti-gun protestors.
Wouldn’t it be nice if we had a large, national gun rights group we could all join? A group that could lobby for gun rights and throw money around like the antis do?

WHO is paying for and organizing this event?
Why does anyone have to be paid? There's thousands of children who would willingly skip school to go just in Boston, not to mention college students.

Add prents who work jobs where they could take an afternoon off, you could stack up quite a few easily without spending a cent.

Our side? Jupiter needs to be in opposition with Venus in the morning on the day of a full moon with a tempreture between 70 and 75, partial clouds, and a steady light breeze out of the south to get our asses out of our armchairs.

Why does anyone have to be paid? There's thousands of children who would willingly skip school to go just in Boston, not to mention college students.

Add prents who work jobs where they could take an afternoon off, you could stack up quite a few easily without spending a cent.

If you don't have at least a strong suspicion that someone is bankrolling all these "spontaneous" events, well, you are entitled to your opinion.

Bless your heart.

Our side? Jupiter needs to be in opposition with Venus in the morning on the day of a full moon with a tempreture between 70 and 75, partial clouds, and a steady light breeze out of the south to get our asses out of our armchairs.

Have you ever been to a pro-gun demonstration at Beacon Hill?

I know that I have.

When you are on the public payroll, you are allowed to go protest. Our side has to work to pay the bills.

If you don't have at least a strong suspicion that someone is bankrolling all these "spontaneous" events, well, you are entitled to your opinion.

Bless your heart.

Have you ever been to a pro-gun demonstration at Beacon Hill?

I know that I have.
Yes, more than one. The only one that wasn't pathetic was the Healey protest.

Back
Top Bottom