Randall Knives - If you want to lose an hour (or more)

Neat site, thanks for sharing it.

Also found out about how much my first wife spent on the Model 18 she gave me in the 70's.

Being totally ignorant on current prices, are his for sale knives in a fair market range?

Thanks for the site, lots of info there.

They’re very reasonable, bearing in mind you’re paying retail. We’re at the point, I think, where the money you save ordering from Randall isn’t worth the backlog. He’s a big name over on Knifetalk. He gets ahold of some seriously awesome and unusual stuff.

randall's are way out of my preferred price point but it's gonna be fun going thru the site in depth. I just did a quick glance, photography was super. always admired them but never hooked up with one. appreciate the link.

I gathered about 8-9 of them over the years. Sold them all but my Model 25 to a dealer last year. I did OK. I didn't lose $ on any knives but didn't get "retail" for them either. Nor did I care. It was time for them to move on. And if he keeps them, good for him. Sells em for near-retail, good for him as well.

That Model 25 just fits my hand so well. I'll never use it. Just for fondling. LOL

Back
Top Bottom