Range report

kiver

NES Member
So I went to Smith and Wesson Shooting center today with rsl5150 and Marine96. Adjustment tips?

DSC04924.jpg

looks like my targets.

EDIT: at 30ft.

when i shoot closer they look better. 7 yards is my friend [laugh]

Nice target.
Use a smaller shoot-n-see. If you give yourself a big target you will use it. If you give yourself a smaller target you will rise to the occasion

It was funny when the Range officer asked if we had brought more guns then they sell.

Also had M96's gem of a Colt 1911, and my hog jam, and a SW 40p

I think the range officer was a little concerned with the small arsenal i brought.[smile]

Some of the guns that didnt make it out of the case but i brought was my Colt Mustang .380, two Rugers, a 22/45 and a MKII, a Walther P22. I think that was it.[smile]

I think the range officer was a little concerned with the small arsenal i brought.[smile]

Some of the guns that didnt make it out of the case but i brought was my Colt Mustang .380, two Rugers, a 22/45 and a MKII, a Walther P22. I think that was it.[smile]

The range officers (at SW) are a little power-hungry at times I have noticed. I know their primary duty is safety, but I have seen them come up to numerous shooters and address mindless things or provide little safety tips.

Back
Top Bottom