• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rapper T.I. has some serious security detail

mikeyp

NES Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-guarded-assault-rifle-wielding-security.html

421A7ACA00000578-4673796-image-a-64_1499403130892.jpg

Nobody noticed it says assault rifle in the link title, is a 10 round 9mm carbine an assault rifle now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Isn't TI pretty libertarian and has defended the 2A? I think he got busted for illegal guns but basically said "f that, my ability to protect my family comes first so I'm going to hold onto illegal guns no matter what".

Interesting Docu on Netflix about these bodyguard companies....many are staffed with vets looking for a 'tacti-cool' payday doing security, they have little affiliation with the client.

Isn't TI pretty libertarian and has defended the 2A? I think he got busted for illegal guns but basically said "f that, my ability to protect my family comes first so I'm going to hold onto illegal guns no matter what".

Last edited by a moderator:
ee424f56_hatlean.png

- - - Updated - - -

Summarize/annotate for those of us stuck in an office?

He is pro-2nd because of the "only criminals would have guns"... until he mentioned he supported mental health evaluations. But i'm sure that is only because it sounds good on the surface and ignores how doctors can do whatever they want with the information.

Most people think "of course crazy people shouldn't have guns" without delving into how that works and who controls the decision making.

Summarize/annotate for those of us stuck in an office?

Well, I think that if you ban firearms or ban any kind of firearms, you leave it in the hands of the criminals. Only the people who are willing to break the law to keep them will have them. The law abiding citizens who have their second amendment right to bear arms (which I don't) they will then be, I guess, vulnerable.
But then he pushes for some checks. Not bad overall.

Back
Top Bottom