Rapper T.I. has some serious security detail

I would rather hire these guys.

"PRESTIGE WORLDWIDE "
2dbb98259575d95689ec6e36c6ba0328.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

YuO REMEMBER T.I.? Violated NFA while a prohibited person and instead of 10 years in federal prison got 1 year probation and did gun violence out reach?

That said if i had his money and had to go to Detroit i think it would be a smart move, that said id carry my own gun and hire real operators.

Two thing to note, one of those ninjas there had no stock on his AR...pretty stupid
And of coarse They have a token white guy, someone has to talk to the police i guess.

Handguns and shotguns w/ armor whould be thee way to go, there just trying to cause a scene.
I support it, they could have done better i would have brought the beltfed and predator pack, even in "blackface" if the price was right.

Last edited:
Two thing to note, one of those ninjas there had no stock on his AR...pretty stupid
And of coarse They have a token white guy, someone has to talk to the police i guess..

What!?!?!?!? You mean .223/5.56 "pistols" don't enjoy NES approval? Say it ain't so.....

Handguns and shotguns w/ armor whould be thee way to go, there just trying to cause a scene.
I support it, they could have done better i would have brought the beltfed and predator pack, even in "blackface" if the price was right.

The anti-crowd has been saying "nobody needs an AR for personal defense" for years....careful there!

Back
Top Bottom