• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rayla Campbell (R) for Sec of State

She's insane lol. I know some ancap troll kids from ct who were destroying her online it was pretty funny.

We will never get a decent Republican in this state. We get people like Mittens. Cuck Baker, Scott Brown. I hate to say it but that's the best we ever going to get.

We will never get a decent Republican in this state. We get people like Mittens. Cuck Baker, Scott Brown. I hate to say it but that's the best we ever going to get.
Don't forget Jane Swift and Bill Weld. I've said this before but your last "Republican" governor was Ed King.

Bumping this thread - she's been all over the place collecting signatures against drivers licenses for illegals. Seems to have her head and heart in the right place. Anyone has a puncher's chance and I like her enthusiasm even though the deck is stacked against her.

What don't people like about her?

What don't people like about her?
While she is enthusiastic and her heart is in the right place, she doesn't come across professionally and doesn't have a competent organized campaign team.

If you are going to be MA's version of MTG you need to be as organized and competent as MTG and she isn't. The loud and proud personality has to be backed up by competence and she hasn't been able to demonstrate it in her previous campaigns.

While she is enthusiastic and her heart is in the right place, she doesn't come across professionally and doesn't have a competent organized campaign team.

If you are going to be MA's version of MTG you need to be as organized and competent as MTG and she isn't. The loud and proud personality has to be backed up by competence and she hasn't been able to demonstrate it in her previous campaigns.

That's cute and all but you're forgetting the biggest problem- there aren't enough people in MA anymore simply willing to vote for someone like her. The voter demo in this state is horrible and getting worse.

The commies have a clear majority vs a few handfuls of squishpublican fake independent districts which are probably being gerrymandered as I write this.... unless you can unpoison that end of the system someone even 2% like Rayla will never take office in MA.

MTG winning is as much her being in GA as it is being better organized. You look at the demo span there, and different people have a chance.

In MA the demo is swill and getting worse.

Guys, stop kidding yourselves. Any time, money, or effort spent on candidates in Massachusetts is better off spent in New Hampshire.

Last edited:
That's cute and all but you're forgetting the biggest problem- there aren't enough people in MA anymore simply willing to vote for someone like her. The voter demo in this state is horrible and getting worse.

The commies have a clear majority vs a few handfuls of squishpublican fake independent districts which are probably being gerrymandered as I write this.... unless you can unpoison that end of the system someone even 2% like Rayla will never take office in MA.

MTG winning is as much her being in GA as it is being better organized. You look at the demo span there, and different people have a chance.

In MA the demo is swill and getting worse.

You can be the smartest, best candidate ever but if you don’t fit the district you’re running in, you won’t win.

You can be the smartest, best candidate ever but if you don’t fit the district you’re running in, you won’t win.

I honestly think the only way for a non anointed pol to get anywhere in this state is if they pull a full blown gay deceiver job over the space of a decade.

You look at MA shitpolitics now, even moderate democrats are basically being "shunned" internally and "discouraged" for running for
office, etc.

No need to apologize. Plenty of room on the “other team.”

Of course none of this matters because unless she like sodomizes some kid in the street with a pole or has a union thug beat up a reporter (like Coakley) that thing will end up being the
next governor of this state.

IMHO the only thing that could crush healy is another lefty that was almost as much of a commie but less tone deaf to constiutents, but thats not going to happen because mass dems have been driving out moderate dems from seats in this state over the past 10 yrs. They are doing what Trump wanted to do with the rino shitheads. Moderate dems are exiting politics in
droves.

I honestly think the only way for a non anointed pol to get anywhere in this state is if they pull a full blown gay deceiver job over the space of a decade.

You look at MA shitpolitics now, even moderate democrats are basically being "shunned" internally and "discouraged" for running for
office, etc.

People need to understand the best you’ll get in Massachusetts is a Scott brown or Charlie baker type. Anyone with delusions of a Ted Cruz, DeSantis, Jeff deihl type coming within 15% of winning in Massachusetts needs psychological help.

Some on this board say it’s because of fraud a deihl can’t win. That’s insane. Drive around inside 495, where the bulk of MA population is and you’ll see sizable numbers of rainbow flags, blm signs, etc. those people are not voting for deihl. Massachusetts is a liberal state like Alabama is a conservative state. It’s not fraud, it’s just a lot of crazy liberals.

I agree it’s getting worse. The working class union democrats are being replaced by the woke dems. Markey ran hard left in the dem 2020 primary against joe Kennedy and crushed him. He campaigned with AOC and ran hard left against a Kennedy in Massachusetts and it wasn’t even close. And markey isn’t some gifted politician, he just had smart staffers who understand where the dem base is.

Some on this board say it’s because of fraud a deihl can’t win. That’s insane. Drive around inside 495, where the bulk of MA population is and you’ll see sizable numbers of rainbow flags, blm signs, etc. those people are not voting for deihl. Massachusetts is a liberal state like Alabama is a conservative state. It’s not fraud, it’s just a lot of crazy liberals.
It's conformity not actual support for liberal dumpster fire politics. People don't believe in it, but are terrified of being ostracized. At some point things will be so bad there will be a preference cascade to political alternatives that aren't trying to do awful things to their kids (what happened in VA basically).

It's conformity not actual support for liberal dumpster fire politics. People don't believe in it, but are terrified of being ostracized. At some point things will be so bad there will be a preference cascade to political alternatives that aren't trying to do awful things to their kids (what happened in VA basically).

There’s a lot of “my grandfather was a democrat, my parents were so I got that way too” in Massachusetts. But the raise of the woke in Massachusetts is real. If a democrat adopted Obama’s 08 positions and ran against Healy this year, she’d crush them. Nationally and in Massachusetts, the dem party has moved very far left. I don’t think Kennedy or Kerry were anywhere as liberal as warren and markey are right now.

There’s a lot of “my grandfather was a democrat, my parents were so I got that way too” in Massachusetts. But the raise of the woke in Massachusetts is real. If a democrat adopted Obama’s 08 positions and ran against Healy this year, she’d crush them. Nationally and in Massachusetts, the dem party has moved very far left. I don’t think Kennedy or Kerry were anywhere as liberal as warren and markey are right now.
Kennedy and Kerry weren’t, but they didn’t need to be. The party would tell them what to think and they would change their tune to stay in power.

look at any libs on your local board of selectmen and I can guarantee that they will be using all of the current catch phrases like “settled science.” I sometimes think about going undercover as a some lib just to see if there is an actual playbook that gets passed around because the language is always the same phrasing, and I know the morons in my town aren’t coming up with it on their own.

Back
Top Bottom