RBG Replacement Supreme Court Appointment megathread

mg42doc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Haven't seen ol' Feinstein in quite some time. Wonder why they're hiding her at a spry 87 years old.

A Democratic senator, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said a group of Feinstein’s colleagues want Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) or Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) to serve as the top Democrat on the Judiciary panel for the upcoming nomination hearings, which are expected to be extraordinarily contentious. This senator is worried that potential missteps by Feinstein could cost Democrats seats.

“She’s not sure what she’s doing,”
the Democratic senator said of Feinstein. “If you take a look at Kavanaugh, we may be short two senators because of that. And if this gets [messed] up, it may be the same result.”

“I think it could impact a number of seats we can win,” the senator added.
Man, I hope so...

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
9/24/20 -
... Judge's faith becomes early flashpoint in Supreme Court fight
Before President Donald Trump has even announced his Supreme Court pick, conservatives are fighting to make the conservative Christian views of one of the leading contenders, Seventh Circuit Judge Amy Coney Barrett, off-limits in any potential confirmation hearing....

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I heard they refused admittance to the guy that was carrying a hammer and a wooden stake.
I hope it's true that someone had the balls to show up with a wooden stake and hammer... I hope he played the "straight man" and not all nutty, if it did happen...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Doesn’t matter they will hold the door for her...

🐯
Haha. Now I can't stop picturing the part where it comes back up and the devil tries to get out.

Attachments

Last edited:

ISOTOX

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
N of the Rebublic. SE of Alba and W of Ling Ling
Last edited:

Bladerunner

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only faith I'm questioning is RBG's...if she was a good Jew she would have been in the ground already. Instead they are carting her dead carcass around DC. like a Mother Teresa.
Its about the spectacle. How many cities did the worthless body of whats his name visit before they finally ended that insufferable charade?

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Haven't seen ol' Feinstein in quite some time. Wonder why they're hiding her at a spry 87 years old.

Man, I hope so...

This is the general problem of the left. Look at the leaders. They're all ancient. All close to death. When these old coots finally shuffle loose the mortal coil they will end up getting replaced by nut cases. Fortunately it will make voting so much easier.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the general problem of the left. Look at the leaders. They're all ancient. All close to death. When these old coots finally shuffle loose the mortal coil they will end up getting replaced by nut cases. Fortunately it will make voting so much easier.
It will cuz those nutcases intend on making voting superfluous, just as it was in the Soviet Union.

Top Bottom