Rating - 0%
0   0   0

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
New englanders rarely like incumbents........

Liking them and voting for them when push comes to shove are two different things

Collins is running against the speaker of the Maine House....and trailing in the polls

She moved to Maine in 2004 from Warwick RI, a transplant the DemoCRAPS set up in politics. The DemoCRAPS setup a lot of out of Staters to run for Congress and senate.

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So they are beating on ACB for adopting black kids? Remember how I said in the other thread about why would you hang out with, associate with, work with anyone in this general group (as you know they can hang you with an accusation)?

Now we are going to expand that to adopting? That will be great 🙄. Colin Kaepernick is an example of no good deed goes unpunished.

They are doing a great job, 0bama got the ball rolling and Burn, Loot & Murder are finishing the job. Btw how did that ‘Let’s vote for 0bama to prove we aren’t racist’ work out?

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This is entirely true. It is equivalent to the Nazi takeover of Germany and Europe. They will stop at nothing and will attempt the coup through massive fraud everywhere possible. Legality is not a concern and they are more than willing to let some pawns be sacrificed in the attempt. If they succeed all evidence will be wiped from history., laws will be changed and opposition neutered, imprisoned or dissapeared to prevent the Party of Soros from ever losing again. Make no mistake this is a Good against Evil showdown of the highest order. I have zero faith in the GOP but pray to God that this Administration and its few true allies have put in place some things to counter the attack just enough.
This will be true of any party that gains a permanent, unbreakable majority

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ed Markey already speaks out against Amy Barrett before she even speaks:

And then vows to expand the Supreme Court
So let's get the straight. If republicans sweep the house, senate and white house in November and propose expanding scotus, will Markey vote for it or not? Why wouldn't they give Trump 2 more picks and a 3rd when Breyer kicks the bucket. That should teach Markey a lesson in keeping one's mouth shut. What's Markeys solution when it's a 9-2 court? Pack the court with 15 more justices? Suppose Markey gets his way and some future president picks 15 more justices BUT all 15 of those justices retire or die during a republican presidency? Then what? Freak out time again? LOL. I tell you being a liberal must require the loss of at least half of the brain during important growth years.

EMTDAD

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So let's get the straight. If republicans sweep the house, senate and white house in November and propose expanding scotus, will Markey vote for it or not? Why wouldn't they give Trump 2 more picks and a 3rd when Breyer kicks the bucket. That should teach Markey a lesson in keeping one's mouth shut. What's Markeys solution when it's a 9-2 court? Pack the court with 15 more justices? Suppose Markey gets his way and some future president picks 15 more justices BUT all 15 of those justices retire or die during a republican presidency? Then what? Freak out time again? LOL. I tell you being a liberal must require the loss of at least half of the brain during important growth years.
I wouldn't put it past Trump to throw it out there at a presser just to troll the leftist loons and get the soundbites of them backpedaling.

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wouldn't put it past Trump to throw it out there at a presser just to troll the leftist loons and get the soundbites of them backpedaling.

I mean if court stacking is okay then I would hope that republicans throw it out there in the next session of congress, just to see the left freak out as if they aren't now.

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
What a frigging ignoramus.
24-Sep'20: NY Post: Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting pre-existing conditions
You'd think they'd be coordinated enough
to not step on their own crank in public
by ignoring news from only 2 days beforehand.
Are you referring to Executive Order on An America-First Healthcare Plan | The White House

There's nothing specific in there about how pre-existing conditions would be covered at all. Just vague pleasantries.

Or is there a more detailed document someplace which explains what you get in exchange for nuking the existing legal protections
for pre-existing conditions?

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Does it mandate protection of pre-existing conditions in existing plans?
Because that's what the article title claims.
All that it says is

This includes a steadfast commitment to always protecting individuals with pre-existing conditions and ensuring they have access to the high-quality healthcare they deserve. No American should have to risk going without health insurance based on a health history that he or she cannot change.
There's a couple more paragraphs that reference which do not say anything more specific. E.g.
My Administration has always been committed to ensuring that patients with pre-existing conditions can obtain affordable healthcare, to lowering healthcare costs, to improving quality of care, and to enabling individuals to choose the healthcare that meets their needs.
But in essence this order just criticizes the ACA, without actually proposing an alternative, which is a class Trump deflection technique.

So no, it does mandate anything at all. Try taking a "steadfast commitment" to your insurance company when they refuse to cover you because, say, you had a tumor ten years ago.

If there's a more detailed explanation of what they are proposing, it would be nice to see it before the election.

The Republican proposals center around something called "high risk pool" insurance , which you have to beg the state to allow you to get when you're refused by all the insurance companies; that seems to me closer to Death Panels than anything that the Democrats have come up with so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: AHM
Top Bottom