Reading Rifle 2013 Rattle Battle

jasons

NES Life Member
NES Member
Here we are at 600 yards. Jasper is on the far right shooting like a maniac. I'm the 3rd guy on the right. I had a case separation on my first or second shot - note the textbook immediate action. [wink] (click the picture for video)

And here we are finishing up at 300. We didn't have much ammo left and most of us probably shoot a bit too fast. (I know I did.) Jasper again on the far right demonstrating the sitting position that he learned after many years of being a male ballerina.

Last edited:
ballerina eh?

ive got the videos from 2012. our video-crew this year didnt come up right behind the coaches, so the angles are terrible lol....the vids from last year came out better

god this match is fun.

Cool pics and videos guys.

Question about those jackets though. I don't know anything about rifle comps but I see a lot of people wearing them. Are they mandatory? Do they help with felt recoil?

Cool pics and videos guys.

Question about those jackets though. I don't know anything about rifle comps but I see a lot of people wearing them. Are they mandatory? Do they help with felt recoil?

Not mandatory but most of us wear one. They help you build a better position, especially while standing.

Back
Top Bottom