• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Recoil and yoga pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
that was my original avatar that "sweet damn" stole.

I dunno whack-man, the old one has a bit more jiggly to it, I kinda think I'm liking a bit more jiggly than all that firmness......
tis acceptable however, ty kind sir.

I like how the left cheek starts a chain reaction...

Jiggles 2x, causes the right check to jiggle 3x, then reverberates back to the left cheek for a final jiggle.

Great way to start out my day!

I like how the left cheek starts a chain reaction...

Jiggles 2x, causes the right check to jiggle 3x, then reverberates back to the left cheek for a final jiggle.

Great way to start out my day!
Your going deep!

whacko, your new one doesn't move at all when I see your posts. The old one was like "jelly on a plate."

I did. For some reason it's not animated when I see it as my avatar.

It's too large at 1.1MB - someone's going to have to reduce the resolution to get it within the file size limits (.5MB). It gets shrunk down anyways to a much smaller size, so you have a lot of room to work with.

It's too large at 1.1MB - someone's going to have to reduce the resolution to get it within the file size limits (.5MB). It gets shrunk down anyways to a much smaller size, so you have a lot of room to work with.
Damn. How the hell do I do that?

I don't know but it looks like I broke mine from screwing around.

I had this problem once before, but don't recall how I fixed it.
Thanks for the help man!

By the way....your avatar is NASTY. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom