Recommend a good leather gun belt?

i have one of andy's - it's very nice. I had a class I needed it for and he turned it around VERY quickly. Great Guy/Great Belt!

http://www.agcustomgunleather.com/

i got one of their "quick ship" belts on the recommendation of NES member defens and love it....

PS: +1 up on your actual waist size if you have multiple guns... mine is tight with my thick Glock 30... but works well for the rest...

reason? belt loops are more forgiving if you go big! [laugh]

http://www.agcustomgunleather.com/

i got one of their "quick ship" belts on the recommendation of NES member defens and love it....

PS: +1 up on your actual waist size if you have multiple guns... mine is tight with my thick Glock 30... but works well for the rest...

reason? belt loops are more forgiving if you go big! [laugh]

AGREE - TREMENDOUS QUALITY - QUICK SHIPPING - GREAT GUY. HIGHLY RECOMMEND...

I have a Beltman belt and I'm not all that impressed. It has softened up a lot in just a couple years. My Alessi belt was better.

Have you checked out Mitch Rosen?....LINK
When I took LFI-1 in NH some years back, Ayoob invited Mitch Rosen to stop by the class to show off his holsters. His holsters looked very nice (if expensive), but Rosen impressed me so much that I'll never buy a darn thing from him.

YMMV.

I've worn my belt from www.thebeltman.net every day for over 3 years and it's still going strong.

I've had mine for 8 or 9 years now and they are great. Although I did have one problem, over the last 5 years mine has started shrinking a bit so it's getting a bit harder to buckle. I just ordered a bigger one. They can't be beat.

-Cuz.

Does anybody have a picture of one of Andy Langlois' belts? I'd like to see the quality. If not don't run to get the camera but if there's a pic in one of the threads already I'd like to see it.

I bought a belt from the beltman a while back. No issues supporting a full frame 1911 with a loaded mag. It's held up pretty well, the el cheapo wally world belts I had been buying used to die before a year went by. The only problem I've had with it is the ink bleeding some when I got soaked last summer at an air show. I was out in the pouring rain for 8 or 9 hours, though.

I'd say that any of the names listed here are probably a good bet, definitely looking into Andy Langlois' belts, he runs specials here on occasion and it's always good to support a fellow member.

Back
Top Bottom