• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Recommendation on a good red dot

I'm looking to get a red dot for my baikal izh-35 target 22. Any suggestions on a good one? I was looking at the millet red dots and was wondering if there is any advantage to the 1 inch versus the 30 mm models.

These are the best I know of: http://www.ultradotusa.com/ultradot_dist_blue_008.htm

I have the "Match Dot" and like it alot. It will handle full recoil riding on a 1911 slide.

I had a cheap $30 one. It was ok, but the zero drifted a click or two at just the wrong times (during matches).

+1

I have three 1" Ultradots on my three bullseye guns, Marvel Conversion 22lr, Springfield 45, S&W Model 52-2. All three work great with no problems.

Bob

+1

I have three 1" Ultradots on my three bullseye guns, Marvel Conversion 22lr, Springfield 45, S&W Model 52-2. All three work great with no problems.

Bob

And he shoots pretty darn good scores with them too! (Cleaned my clock in the postal shoot over the summer!)

Back
Top Bottom