Recommendation: Political/elections subforum (and a way to ignore it)

doobie

Banned
I was wondering if it is possible to create a political sub-forum and a way to ignore it for those of us getting close to sick of hearing the 'He said, she said' election whining.

Last edited:
I've been trying to keep the Obama threads to a minimum. I haven't been keeping after it for the last few days until this morning when I merged 11 Obama threads into one.

You read that right: Eleven. Friggin. Obama. Threads. Just in the last week! That's not counting the couple of dozen that I've already merged into the Obama mega-thread.

I've been trying to keep the Obama threads to a minimum. I haven't been keeping after it for the last few days until this morning when I merged 11 Obama threads into one.

You read that right: Eleven. Friggin. Obama. Threads. Just in the last week! That's not counting the couple of dozen that I've already merged into the Obama mega-thread.

I shoveled at least 3 or 4 others into that thread, too, from before... it's like playing whack a mole.

-Mike

The best way to ignore something is not to click on it...Self control beats creating a new forum any day in my book at least...[wink]

Sometimes the titles tick me off too.... and I have no self control.... if I did, I'd be retired about now....

Back
Top Bottom