• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Recommendations for a hand cannon

My GP100 in all its stainless 6" beauty. The balls to shoot, comfy 1 handed, girlfriend likes it even with 357 ammo. Reasonably priced ammo compared to all the exotic stuff. No, it's not a 500, but I can shoot a box of ammo without worrying about holding my fork at dinner.

You're welcome to come try it any time:)

ForumRunner_20130913_121009.jpg

Then there's this...

ForumRunner_20130913_121102.jpg

motivator3.jpg

I really enjoy my .500. Tons of loads available from light Trail Boss loads all the way up to crazy 700 grain monster loads. It's almost as fun to load for it as it is to shoot it.

what do you use for powder? Doesn't look like there's enough room for much in there.

I don't load these, I buy them. I'll be honest, I haven't shot them. I have a friend that shot 3 of them out of my gun. He's a very experienced shooter but wasn't holding it firm enough on the 3rd shot. The barrel came up and the front sight knocked him on the forehead right between the eye. He had a nice gouge from it.

I don't load these, I buy them. I'll be honest, I haven't shot them. I have a friend that shot 3 of them out of my gun. He's a very experienced shooter but wasn't holding it firm enough on the 3rd shot. The barrel came up and the front sight knocked him on the forehead right between the eye. He had a nice gouge from it.

I use Lil'Gun. They are a hand full.

I like EddieCoyle's "Nuclear Load". It's a fun safe load that won't beat the shit out of you.

I have a middle of the road load using cast 440 grain bullets and 4227 that's like that. Pretty stout but very manageable. He might have given me the load actually.

Man. All this talk about the 500, I really want to try one now.

Sent from my Infernal Machine

I've sworn that if MA passes a 7-round mag limit (or worse), I'm selling my M&P and buying a 4" .500, then making a whole YouTube channel with videos of me putting huge holes in trees/watermellons/engine blocks. All while saying "Thank God this thing only holds 5 rounds! Remember the children!"

So feel free to join in if SHTF at the State House this legislative season.

I've sworn that if MA passes a 7-round mag limit (or worse), I'm selling my M&P and buying a 4" .500, then making a whole YouTube channel with videos of me putting huge holes in trees/watermellons/engine blocks. All while saying "Thank God this thing only holds 5 rounds! Remember the children!"

So feel free to join in if SHTF at the State House this legislative season.

Like brothers from different mothers.

Sent from my Infernal Machine

Back
Top Bottom