• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Refreshing Phone Call with the NH State Police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word "with" in RSA 159:4 is like the word "attached" in RSA 207:7. We really need to work on clarification of both.

Some of those Southern NH gun stores care if you are buying ammo.
Three. Exactly 3 care, of which 2 are owned by the same guy.

Why do some folks from NH always chime in on here busting MA folks balls about the MA system of LTC? We know the system blows......its not our fault......but some blast in here like NH is totally free......its not! Yes you can exercize your right to bear arms without a piece of paper by open carrying.......UNTIL YOU GET IN YOUR CAR!!! How is that TOTALLY FREE.......and you can't conceal carry without a piece of paper so what's the big deal. Both states have stupid laws.......yes NH is a little better with open carry but there are still laws there that infringe.
Yeah we know, and we're working on it. Meanwhile, it's not up to the whim of the local CLEO whether or not we get that little piece of paper, and not only that, New Hampshire will gladly give YOU that little piece of paper, guaranteeing exactly the same rights and duration as NH resident, for just a hundred bucks.

And that's what the OP needs to do -- spend the $100 for a 4-year NH Non-resident P&R, wait 14 days, stop over-thinking things.

you have contributed so much to this thread. please allow me some time to read over your thoughtful and informative post before formulating a response.

Lighten up. He's from New Hampshire. Probably took him four hours to type in that +1. Shift key is very tricky.

I've never seen 1 person open carrying in NH. I've been going there for years and spend nearly every weekend there in the summer months and have yet to see anyone open carrying. I'm glad they have the law but I personally would not do it...it's like walking around with a target on your back. Why give anyone ideas about stealing your piece? Am I missing something beneficial about open carrying except for the fact that it is legal?

I've never seen 1 person open carrying in NH. I've been going there for years and spend nearly every weekend there in the summer months and have yet to see anyone open carrying. I'm glad they have the law but I personally would not do it...it's like walking around with a target on your back. Why give anyone ideas about stealing your piece? Am I missing something beneficial about open carrying except for the fact that it is legal?

wat.

wat?

target on your back? stealing your piece? smells like wool/cambrigde up in here all of a sudden.

the only time i was disarmed in NH when i was open carrying was because i was blocking someone from a table of free goodies with my skinny white boy ass. it was actually rather amusing. considering a retention holster now.

i hate to be the harbinger of bad news, but your post sucks.

wat.

wat?

target on your back? stealing your piece? smells like wool/cambrigde up in here all of a sudden.

the only time i was disarmed in NH when i was open carrying was because i was blocking someone from a table of free goodies with my skinny white boy ass. it was actually rather amusing. considering a retention holster now.

i hate to be the harbinger of bad news, but your post sucks.

+1, also I don't recall ever seeing any one carry openly other then a Leo in nh. I've lived here my whole life and I've only ever seen two people carrying concealed, one guys shirt came up and shown, the other if I didn't know what a mag pouch and pocket holster were I'd never know he was carrying.

+1, also I don't recall ever seeing any one carry openly other then a Leo in nh. I've lived here my whole life and I've only ever seen two people carrying concealed, one guys shirt came up and shown, the other if I didn't know what a mag pouch and pocket holster were I'd never know he was carrying.

I was in Nashua at the town fair tire there getting tires a couple years back and I saw a guy OCing an XD sub compact. No one died. No cops were called. Hell, no one even noticed. A gun friend who was with me at the time didn't even notice.

...Of course if you get the NH P/R license, none of this matters.

-Mike

No the OP would rather risk spending some bucks getting in a potential legal jam (more than a hundred dollars I'll wager). He had a NH P&R License but got "pissed" when they raised the fee and let his expire. Besides, this way he gets to be the focus of attention by starting a thread about it. To each their own...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom