• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Refuse to Be a Victim Instructor Development 9/28/14

scouter-rick

Training Counselor
NES Member
Greetings folks,

I am thrilled to finally be able to put the Refuse to Be a Victim Instructor Development Course on the calendar! This has been much anticipated and based on the number of you who have asked for this particular offering I expect it to be well attended.

The course will be held at the classroom at Silver City Firearms in Taunton, MA on 9/28/14 starting at 8AM and will be completed in one day.

Following successful completion of this seminar you will be certified to teach the NRA Refuse To Be A Victim® Seminars.

Short Description : Teaches the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude for developing a strategy for ones personal safety.

More Details: The seminar includes classroom instruction on a variety of crime prevention strategies, from criminal psychology to automobile crimes to cyber crime. Seminars can vary in length, and may be modified to suit the needs of a particular audience. This is not a firearms instruction course, and does not include instruction in physical combat self-defense. Seminars teach about common weaknesses that criminals may take advantage of, and teaches a variety of corrective measures that are practical, inexpensive, and easy to follow. Strategies include home security, carjack avoidance techniques, cyber safety, and use of personal safety devices. A complete seminar may last as long as eight hours and include the entire lesson plan, but a modified seminar may be as short as 90 minutes and address a specific topic. Students will receive the Refuse To Be A Victim student handbook, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim® brochure, NRA Become A Refuse To Be A Victim® Instructor Brochure, Refuse To Be A Victim® Firearms Supplement, and a course completion certificate.

I am teamed up with another Training Counselor for this course so that we can handle a large group and look forward finally offering this course.

Register here:

RTBAV Instructor Development, Taunton, MA $250

http://www.nrainstructors.org/SignupStudent.aspx?id=270367

-Rick

Back
Top Bottom