• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Registration of Handguns Acquired Using C&R License

I purchased a Model 1917 S&W 45 and a Luger in PA last Friday at a show using my C&R. It is my first use of my C&R for a firearm purchase. I know I'm supposed to fill out the new registration form on the FRB site within 7 days. Is filling out the form straight forward? Will I be able to enter my C&R at some point? I have a copy of the sellers FFL. Any guidance or tips would be appreciated. Thanks

MGL 140 128B. You have to fill out the FA10, second option "registration". Your C&R is not relevant in doing the FA10 so there is no way or need to enter it. It is very easy to fill out. If you leave the seller blank then it still accepts your "registration" though 128B says you need to provide the seller. Business name and address. they dont care about FFL#s

Take and do your EFA-10 just putting your gun info and your LTC info, so it will just be registration on the EFA-10.
Then put in the bound book the firearm info and the info from the other guys C&R. Your C&R has nothing to do
with the State,and your EFA-10 has nothing to do with the C&R.

Back
Top Bottom