WTS Reloading Equipment,Molds,Dies,Powder,Bullets,Buckets of Brass

067springfield

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a large assortment of reloading equipment and accessories for sale if anyone is interested.I am not sure what everything is worth so I will start at $800.00 for everything or best reasonable offer.I will accept PayPal friends and family,u.s.postal money order,or cash for payment.I am in Western,MA.

Because of all the responses from members interested in buying separate items,I have decided to break everything up.Most of the reloading equipment is spf as of 9-28-19. I still have boxes full of items that I have not even gone through.There are also buckets full of brass mainly pistol brass.Many boxes full of cast lead bullets,primers,unopened gun powder,etc...

Last edited:

067springfield

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the brass is back up for sale,the buyer decided he wanted it all shipped and I prefer to have it picked up if selling the lot.I will ship smaller amounts if someone is interested.

067springfield

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the brass,powder,and primers are available at this time 11-14-19. I have two 1lb containers of Bullseye pistol powder that reads great for .38 special and .45 auto target loads.I also have 425 CCI No.300 large pistol primers and 492 Winchester No.WSP small pistol primers.Make an offer if interested.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom